Compare the contributions of artists to society - 'scientist is more important'

Lena05031 1 / 1  
Hi everybody!

Any Recommendation is welcome.

It's generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society?

Give specific reasons to support your answer.

To understand the nature of human need and its function in our society, it is important to understand the difference between art and science. Art is focus for the individual, art helps people to release hustle things from the daily life; science is primarily for the public, people can enjoy new technology and the scientists make an efficiency world for us. Therefore, I believe that scientists play more important role for our society for the following reasons.

Install, industry revolution dramatically changed our world. People produced goods or products by machine. Those changes increase the outputs, save costs and stimulate economic grow. In other words, more output with less input. For example, the production line is highly increased the efficiency and reduce the failure rate in the factories. Once the company increases their output and produce standardization, it may give them better profitability and willing to extent it business. As the result, the citizens can get more job opportunities and improve their living standard. In sum, scientists make our live better.

Moreover, people enjoy better life due to new science development. The computer replaces abacus for the accountant. Citizens take subway or drive by themselves rather than walking by foots. The most important things is one can enjoy longer life cycle by new medical development. Modern people have longer life because the advanced technology provides better medical services and facilities. For instance, we use vaccine to avoid disease and take medicine to against virus.

Some people might be argues that art gives people the power and share with other, it make our society close together. However, art is not the only way to release pursue and improve social relationship. For example, we watch basketball game in sport's bar or take cooking class with friends. If we develop variety interests, we also could expand our social circle and establish valuable connections with others.

In conclusion, taking in to account all those factors, I strongly agree that scientist is more important than society.
amitt - / 80  
"Install, industry revolution dramatically changed our world" Quite confusing sentence
I think we can write it like this :Global industrial revolutions has dramatically changed the world scenario
"Once the company increases their output and produce standardization," Once the modern/high tech machines in a factory produce standardised product along with higher productions & its profitable sales, then the prospect are quite higher to expand the business by several folds.This leads to more job oppurtunities & increase in living standard of people.

[/b
] For instance we use vaccine to avoid deadly disease (for example Polio) & take medicine to cure viral disease. Some people might be argues that art gives people the power and share with other(this is quite ambigous), it make (brings) our society close (closer)together. However, art is not the only way to release pursue and improve social relationship. For example, we watch basketball game in sport's bar or take cooking class with friends. If we develop variety interests, we also could expand our social circle and establish valuable connections with others. ( Art is the imagination of artist which gives harmony/freshness)

[b]In conclusion, taking in to account all those factors, I strongly agree that scientist is more important than society .(
I strongly agree that scientist is more important than artist in society.

I am sorry to state that the sentence formation is improper. Your ideas are quite great, I can realise you have tried to put your ideas directly emerging from your enlighten heart.

Thanks
OP Lena05031 1 / 1  
thanks for your suggestions:)

Home / Writing Feedback / Compare the contributions of artists to society - 'scientist is more important'