IELTS Task 1: A comparing of normal circumtances and El Nino circumtances in the Pacific Ocean

daveandrei 14 / 8 5  
The comparing of normal circumstances and El Nino circumstances in the Pacific Ocean were presented in the two diagrams. It is important to note that there are different effects from both of the situations.

In the normal condition, the cloud blow and rain to the land because the west pacific wind breeze slow and the east pacific wind breeze really strong. It is good for land life and sea life. In the land, a living thing finds so much water from a cloud. In the sea, there is no domination from the warm water, so that the sea has a cool water and contain rich nutrient for sea life.

Different with a normal condition, because of El Nino, the west pacific wind move totally strong and the east pacific is slow so that the cloud blow to the sea and the warm water flow to eastwards. It can cause the land getting dry. The cool water will be in the deep sea, so the sea has the lack of nutrients.

INA 6 / 12 2  

In your introduction is lack of one sentence, it will be better if you writes at least three sentence in one paragraph.
So, let me rewrite your introduction.

A comparison of the weather in the Pacific Ocean that is differentiated between existing El Nino is presented in the two different diagrams. It is important to note that there are different effects from both of the situations. What is more, the cultivate and source of fish really depend on this situation.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1: A comparing of normal circumtances and El Nino circumtances in the Pacific Ocean