Comparison Essay: Me And My Brother

VoldysGoneMoldy 1 / -  
I would like to know if there is anything different I should do before submitting this. Thanks. :)

my brother and I - siblings can be very different

Most siblings have a lot of things in common, like the same looks and interests. Although my brother and I may not look very alike, we still have several similarities. Both my brother and I may be blood related, but we are very different ranging from appearance to interests.

One of many similar things about us, is our interest. While this may be one of strong points in similarity, it also contains a few of our differences. While we both enjoy playing piano, and singing, I play violin as a third instrument, while my brother plays saxophone. And although we both play piano, I normally play classical pieces such as Minuet In G Major by Sebastian Bach, but my brother prefers to play songs such as Man In The Mirror by Micheal Jackson. The last difference in our interests is that my brother has always been more active and likes to play soccer. On the other hand, I would much rather be inside relaxing or doing schoolwork.

Most siblings have similar appearances, but different interests, but my brother and I are just the opposite of that. While we both are musically inclined, there are many different things about our appearances. While my brother has very dark brown hair, I have dirty blonde hair. Another thing is that while I'm am more full-figured, my brother is very lean. Despite our physical differences, we also have some physical similarities. Such as, that we both have dark brown eyes and glasses. Moreover, we both have long eyelashes and smile the same.

In conclusion, you can see that although related, siblings can be very different. Next time you see your friends sibling, try not to assume that they look, talk, smile, or laugh the same.

iygnit 4 / 7 1  
The are some odd world choices throughout this essay. Firstly," same looks and interests". "have dark brown eye and glasses"
The sentence should be amended to "similar appearance and characteristics " and "wear glasses"
One of many similar things about us, is our interest. We both have a great passion in music, but our taste in music varies considerably.

And although we both play piano, In spite of the fact that we both play piano, I favor classical pieces such as Minuet In G Major by Sebastian Bach. My brother, on the other hand, prefers to play popular songs such as Man In The Mirror by Micheal Jackson. o, The last difference (...) or doing schoolwork.

Our personality are extremely different. My brother is an extrovert person who enjoy outdoor activities, while I am an introvert individual. In my spare time, I prefer to stay at home and relax.

Most siblings have similar appearances, but different interests, With regards to out appearance,............. Moreover, we both ... smile the same. Moreover, his smile is just as splendid as mine.

It is self-explainable that you and your brother are blood-related, so that sentence can be deleted.
*Use a wide range of vocabularies and try not to use the same adjective more than two times.
*Improve your grammar and tone.
*Organise your essay structure. Connect one point to the other points.

You have shown the ability to elaborate certain ideas. But this essay seems superficial and need further improve at this moment.
Practice makes perfect. Keep up the good work! :)
I am not sure if you are discussing similarities and differences among basic siblings or, similarities and differences among twins. There is no clear indication of this in the essay. As such, it is difficult for the reader to understand what the point of this essay is. Though your discussion does inform the reader about how your brother has different characteristics from you, the need to understand why this is important isn't there.

Everyone knows that siblings have differences, but often wonder about the difference among twins. So it is the "twin" difference that should be indicated. Otherwise, you will need to identify your difference by age as well by character and interests. Older siblings have different interests from their younger siblings. So that type of discussion would make more sense to the reviewer. Clarify the reason for the discussion and whether it refers to twins or age related differences between blood siblings.

Not all siblings have similar appearances, unless they are twins. Siblings can also share the same interests. They don't necessarily need to be different at every level. Your reference to this in the essay generalizes the similarities in siblings. Your discussion seems to focus on the "twining" discussion and the differences that exist among twins. Was that it? If not, then you need to revise the essay to clarify what type of sibling discussion you are talking about.

Home / Writing Feedback / Comparison Essay: Me And My Brother