Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Comparison of coffee production and preparation for distributing to several supermarkets and stores

irhame 52 / 50 25  
A comparison of coffee production and preparation for distributing to several huge supermarkets and stores, this process is illustrated in the diagrams. Overall, there are some common steps to create and sell such coffee. In any case, while picking the coffee beans is the first stage in this diagram projection, it will end up in some bottles.

At one time, the coffee beans are picked in the farm before continuing to be roasted in special machine. What is more, these should be cooled rapidly for ensuring the beans are easy to be in a grinding machine. Furthermore, the ground beans are mixed in warmed water, and then the mixture is strained.

Interestingly, almost similar steps are occurred in the last process. The strained coffees is frozen and continued to the grinder which produce coffee granules. What the last second step is where the process dried in a vacuum. Over there, while the ground coffees are dried out by fire, the water evaporates and leaving the coffee. Eventually, these coffees have to be packed into particular jars for selling them in the market.

Home / Writing Feedback / Comparison of coffee production and preparation for distributing to several supermarkets and stores