A Comparison of Household Expenditures between 1950 and 2010 - the pie charts

Febri91 5 / 6 2  
The pie charts below show the average household expenditures in a country in 1950 and 2010

A comparison of the proportion of domestic spending in a country in two different years, 1950 and 2010 is illustrated in the pie chart. Overall, there was a different trend in two years of the period. The percentage of the food expenditure experienced a significant increase, while the housing expenditure decreased sharply from 1950 to 2010.

In 1950, the household expenses were dominated by spending on housing, less than three-quarters of all household expenditures. However, in sixty years later, housing expenditure decreased dramatically to more than a fifth of the total. In contras, food expenditure in 1950 was at more than one in ten, then in 2010, increased significantly to more than a third of the total. It was followed by other expenses which also increased dramatically, from 4.4% to 19.2%.

Three other expenditures, health care, education and transportation, saw a less change. Those expenditures still remained stable at around less than a fifth, Education expenses from 6.6% to 6.3%, Health care expenditure from 2.4% to 4.5%, and Transportation spending from 3.3% to 14.0%.

Fauzi17 6 / 6 1  
A comparison of the proportion of domestic spending EXPENDITURE in a country in two different years, ...
Overall, there was a different trend in two years of the period. The percentage ...
Overall, the proportion of consuming food dominated in 2010. While the highest expenditure was experienced by housing, the percentage of health care showed a reverse in 1950.

In contras(SPELLING), food expenditure in 1950 was at more than one in ten(POINT HERE). then in 2010, increased significantly ...
Niam01 6 / 7 2  
However, in sixty years later, housing expenditure FOR HOUSING decreased dramatically to ...
In contras BY CONTRAST, food expenditure FOR FOOD in 1950 was at more than one in ...
NEXT, it was followed by other ...

Those expenditures still remained stable at around less than a fifth, Education . Expenses FOR EDUCATION ROSE from 6.6% to 6.3%, Health ...

Home / Writing Feedback / A Comparison of Household Expenditures between 1950 and 2010 - the pie charts