The comparison on how much the petroleum was produced and consumed in 7 areas in the year of 2002

EveGreen 1 / 2  

the petroleum production and consumption among 7 regions in 2002

The bar chart makes comparison on how much the petroleum was produced and consumed in 7 areas in the year of 2002 In general, what stands out from the bar chart is that europe held the highest and far place ahead of the others about the consumption. While middle east was the region producing the most petroleum in 2002. australia and asia had the same quantity of petroleum production, over 4 million barrels per day, which was the lowest number. The petroleum production barrels of latin america, africa, U.S were from 10 down. europe produced about 18 million barrels, which was 1 million barrels than the highest one. In 2002, europe had a significant petroleum consumption with approximately 25 million barrels in a day. Compared to europe, the number of petroleum consumption of middle east and africa were as over one fifth. australia, latin america, and asia were three regions using the least petroleum, their quantity were around 8, 7 and 11 million barrels respectively.
I cannot comment on your representation of the information from the bar chart since you forgot to upload the image. Please remember to include the image the next time you ask us to review your work. It is vital that we have a comparison point between the image and written text. What I can do, is offer you a general review of your work.

It appears that you were severely careless with your writing, You did not pay attention to proper paragraph formatting on the screen, which made this report difficult to read. You also did not care to spellcheck your work, with 14 errors in the presentation, mostly relating to capitalization. You failed to capitalize the written name of countries in the essay (Europe, Asia, Australia, etc.) These repeated errors will result in severe LR deductions.

You also have a subject - verb disagreement in the essay. You used "their quantity were" instead of "their quantity was". Additionally, you forgot that when you use adverbials, you should use a comma directly after (.g. 7 and 11 million barrels , respectively).
OP EveGreen 1 / 2  
I'm so sorry for my careless writing. I did capitalize but they became normal after posting. I uploaded an image. Please help me again. I'm so sorry

thaolinh 5 / 10 2  
@EveGreen
You should devide your detailed part into several paragraphs
OP EveGreen 1 / 2  
Thank you for your feedback.

Home / Writing Feedback / The comparison on how much the petroleum was produced and consumed in 7 areas in the year of 2002