A comparison of source of energy to generate electricity in two different countries is shown

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
WRITING TASK 1 ELECTRICITY SOURCES

A comparison of source of energy to generate electricity in two different countries is shown in the pie charts between 1980 and 2010. Overall, coal became the chief source for New Zealand in both years. Meanwhile, there was a change of base of electricity production in Germany from Natural Gas in 1980 to nuclear energy in 2010.

It could be seen that there were several changes in the usage of electricity source in New Zealand. To begin, Hydro increased slightly from 30 units in 1980 to 46 units in 2010. Besides, coal as the greatest number of source of electricity over those years witnessed a significant incline by 94 units in 2010. In contrast, natural gas and petroleum experienced fall to a very small number, 2 units for each in 2010.

Another country, Germany experienced a dramatic increase of nuclear from 20 units to the highest number 155 and the rise trend also happened in petroleum by 5 units in 2010. The rest of source electricity units such as hydro and natural gas decreased to the same number only 2 units in 2010 while coal remained constant at 28 units in both years.

shiva11 2 / 1  
A comparison of the source of energy to generate electricity in two different countries is shown in the pie charts between 1980 and 2010. Overall, coal has became the chief source for New Zealand in both years. Meanwhile, there was a change of base of electricity production in Germany from Natural Gas in 1980 to nuclear energy in 2010.

It could be seen that there were several changes in the usage of electricity source in New Zealand. To begin, Hydro increased slightly from 30 units in 1980 to 46 units in 2010. Besides, coal as the greatest number of the source of electricity over those years witnessed a significant incline by 94 units in 2010. In contrast, natural gas and petroleum experienced fall to a very small number, 2 units for each in 2010.

Another country, Germany experienced a dramatic increase of nuclear from 20 units to the highest number 155 and the riseing trend also happened in petroleum by 5 units in 2010. The rest of source electricity source units such as hydro and natural gas decreased to the same number only 2 units in 2010 while coal remained constant at 28 units in both years.
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Beauty!
Allow me to give you some suggestion.

PUNCTUATION
It could be seen that, there were several ...

Check the graph again.
... electricity production in Germany from n atural g as and coal in 1980 to nuclear energy in 2010.

Another country, Germany experienced a dramatic increase...
Where is the MAIN IDEA? You should put at the beginning of your body paragraph.

Hope it helps you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / A comparison of source of energy to generate electricity in two different countries is shown