The comparison of total water utilized for different purposes in Sydney between 1997 and 2007

My Nguyen 1 / -  

Water Usage in Sydney. (WRITING TASK1)

A glance at two pie charts provided reveals a sharp comparison of total water utilized for different purposes in Sydney between 1997 and 2007. Overall, the highest water consumed amount was accounted by food industry while the least belonged to building industry.

In 1997, the amount of water made use of for food industry was nearly half compared to the total. At the opposite end of scale, the data for building industry was the most insignificant number with 5%. Meanwhile, the percentage of household use, manufacturing and service industry can be grouped into the range from 13% to 19%.

Interestingly, food industry's consumed amount witnessed a recessive growing pattern by 7% to 41% after a decade despite maintaining its crown throughout the given period. The same picture was observed in the amount of water used for manufacturing from 15% to over 10%. The data of service industry went up dramatically to 25% which doubled itself in the year 1997, narrowly followed by a slight growth from 19% to 21% of family use's proportion. On the contrary, there was a minimal deterioration experienced by 3% in the figure for building industry,

different purposes

Summarize the purposes as part of the important data short presentation. Mention the measurement type as well for information accuracy. You don't need to mention actual measurements, just the basis of the water measurements.

nearly half compared to the total

What are the numerical references? Your reader will be confused by this reference as there is no factual data included.

from 13% to 19%.

Add the word "respectively " before the period to indicate successively listed / related information based on prior mention.

industry's

Singular word presentation indicating ownership. Incorrect word and punctuation usage. The correct reference is "industries" which is the plural form of the word you wanted to use.

The same picture was observed in the amount of water used

Incorrect sentence format. This is another GRA deduction. correct format:

The same picture observed the amount of water used...

building industry,

Why did you not complete the sentence? Or, was it completed with an incorrect punctuation mark? You seem to have heavy GRA issues. Try to review English grammar usage before you write another essay. At this rate, nothing will be left of your GRA score, which might make you fail the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / The comparison of total water utilized for different purposes in Sydney between 1997 and 2007