Comparison between unemployment rates and earning according to level of education

irhame 52 / 50 25  
Question: The graph below show joblessness rates and average salary according to level of education. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Answer: Two graphs illustrate the joblessness's percentages and average salaries according to education's level in 2008 and are measured in proportion and U.S. Dollars. Overall, although graduate degree is the lowest level of education, it is the highest salary.

The percentage of high school diploma for nonemployees, the highest proportion, is over one in twenty, but it only acquired $600 for salary which has been the lowest earning. Furthermore, some college which is the second highest unemployment rate reached 4.2 percent, although significant difference rate between this subject and high school diploma, these graphs do not show crucial unequal salary. Afterwards, college degree just got two point five percent, but it offers good salary about $1,100.

Finally, graduation degree is the highest rate of employment and award spectacular salary. It can be seen that, even though graduate degree is the lowest percentage of unemployment in 1.2%, it is the highest earnings which peaked at $1,500.

Answer: Two graphs illustrate the joblessness's (JOBLESS) percentages (PERCENTAGE) and average salaries (SALARY) according to education's level in 2008 ...

The percentage of high school diploma for nonemployees,(NONE EMPLOYEES IS ) the highest proportion, is over one ...

Finally, (graduation degree - GRADUATE DEGREE) is the highest rate of employment and ...

Irhame, overall, your analysis is accurate and straight to the point. It would be much better if you use numbers in showing graphic details and analysis so that your work will look more professional and proof read it before submitting.

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Comparison between unemployment rates and earning according to level of education