Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The comparison of water usage from several sectors in many different regions

rizaldohabibie 19 / 35  
The pie charts show the comparison of water usage from several sectors in many different regions including San Diego, California, and other parts of the world. Overall, it seems clearly that high-development counties such as San Diego and California consume a great deal of water for residential purposes while the rest of counties mostly used it for agricultural functions.

Lofty use of household sector was in the San Diego three-fifth of the percentage followed by California used 39. Furthermore, agricultural resources depleted just seventeen per cent which was just around one in ten from California. At last, the remainder usage is for industry that only represented 23% and 33% in sequence for San Diego and California.

As the lowest utilisation of water in residential sector, the rest of the world showed merely 8 per cent. However, global regions consumed water for industry in the same point as San Diego County and agricultural sectors noticed the greatest used of water at 69 % from both San Diego and California.

Home / Writing Feedback / The comparison of water usage from several sectors in many different regions