Comparisons between the efficiency of studying in class and that of learning online

Phamlydtu 1 / -  

Studying with a group of students in a classroom is more beneficial than learning online at home

Nowadays, because of the advancement of technology, learning online has become popular in modern society. Many comparisons between the efficiency of studying in class and that of learning online have been evaluated. From my perspective, I completely believe that studying with a group directly is more beneficial than learning online remotely.

On the one hand, discussing in a group helps students express their ideas. Every person has certain opinions given to debate, analyze, and summarize; therefore the answer to the question will be more perfect. In addition, teamwork is an indispensable skill for workers, so learning in a group can develop this ability for students and bring a lot of further advantages. Moreover, practicing in a group can expand student's relationship and improve communicating and analyzing skills. Last but not least, it is crucial for students to have friendships in childhood and that will be a great memory for them.

On the other hand, although learning online at home solitarily can be necessary for students in particular situations such as the covid-19 pandemic. Maintaining this studying form can limit the important skills for pupils. More specifically, students usually concentrate on their own opinions when they study or work lonely, which can result in thwarting ideas development. Opposing with an argument in a team in class, learning online remotely inhibits communicating skills as well as the opportunities for making friendships. After all, students can be descended into passive statements that are negative influences for further development.

In conclusion, constructing a teamwork model in educational curriculums is an integral part. Communicating and analyzing skills are extremely crucial for students. Even though the need of learning online is avoidable in several circumstances, this learning form should be limited when it is unnecessary.
This extent essay worked quite well in the beginning. Allowing the restatement to deliver a strong opinion basis and then, offering a belivable reason in support of group study. Both reasons show the merits of group study quite effectively. However, the student had an error in the use of comparative word fillers. Since both paragraphs supported the group study opinion, the writer should not be using the phrases "On the one hand" and "On the other hand". These references should not be used because the thought process it references are opposing ideas. There are no opposing ideas in the presentation. This is the reason why Word fillers should not be used in place of topic sentences at the start of any paragraph. By using topic sentences, the writer clearly indicates how the discussion will flow, and totally avoids any confusion in understanding the point of the paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / Comparisons between the efficiency of studying in class and that of learning online