"a competition background" - a color of life

sangnguyen 1 / 1  
In life, everyone passed through a lot of competitions. That is exam high school, college, university and maybe exam many other the competitions. But for me, the competition which I feel the most interesting and the happiest, is a competition background. It is called color of life.

I like a creation so when I feel stress I often open my computer and study Photoshop to design anything I like. I designed a lot of backgrounds and wallpapers or sometimes edit photos for myself. When I read the news online, I saw wallpaper design contest. It has name "color of life". I feel interested with this name so I registered online to take part in this the contest. Previously, many websites organized lots of activities there but this the contest I feel excited and I really impressed something on the first time in this contest maybe, because of putting name on contest and contest rules. You can show or design with optional ideas and organizer's logo. Then I read clearly and see to request again. I thought that I would design new wallpaper by my emotion and my character so I start to catch the idea. I like blue color because it is the coolest color. That is the color of the sky, ocean and twilight. Addition, blue color is also the color of youth, truth, peace and spirituality. So, I used blue color which is main the color for my wallpaper. In the two days, I finished my wallpaper and sent to the organizing committee. After that I didn't remember much it because I didn't hope about it. One day, I was really surprised when I received a phone call from organizing committee. They said that my wallpaper was chosen for their collections. I was one of ten people. Meanwhile I seemingly don't believe what they said. I can't say anything. I was really excited and happy. Because I design it to show my character, my person and my favorite so I don't think that I will be chosen. And the organization has donated five million VND rewards for me. That is the first time I won a prize in a contest. I feel that is the proudest day of my life.

After that I passed through the competition there. I think that you express your full passion, and your character you will be successful. You keep trying to seek chance. Success will smile with you.

.
scoreas21 1 / 3  
in life, everyone encounters several challenges .
I would suggest switching it to "Everyone encounters several challenges through their lives."

This challenge could be an exam in high school ...

The challenge that not only appeals most to me, but also makes me very happy, is ...

maybe consider reading your paper out loud to yourself to also help with grammar or things of that nature

Home / Writing Feedback / "a competition background" - a color of life