In this competitive era, having capability in second language is a requirement. Kids & languages

AhmadNashran 9 / 13 1  
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Answer:

In this competitive era, having capability in second language is a requirement. Some people argue that it is important to young generation to be able to speak in different language to prepare themselves in long-run. I do believe that language is the crucial tool to be able to communicate to others. It should be started from an early age, due to the fact that language is a habit and certainly takes a long time.

Learning in childhood is like carve in the stone. It means that when children get particular knowledge especially foreign language, they can catch it faster and saved firmly in their memory. A 2010 physiological education study revealed that the early age child can faster understand a case by watching and imitating. In the learning foreign language's case, when the children get earlier, they have much time to imitate, rehears and practice. Moreover, it can develop their self-confidence and knowledge as well. By understanding other language, they can study more references and comprehensive.

In addition, in the event that the children who study foreign language in the early years, it help them to get good career in the long-run when they are an adult. It is generally fact that, as the world becomes more global, many companies require for participant who can communicate in other language. It is very helpful if the children can start their study earlier to prepare themselves to meet the requirement.

To conclude, it is obviously seen that the young students will get a great quantities of lucks when they learn and practice foreign language from early age.
truonglanngoc 3 / 6  
Dear AdmadNashrab ! Here are my suggestions for you :

... that it is important toforyoung generationthe young to be able to speak in a different language to ...
... that language is the crucial toola main key to be able to ...

Learning in childhood is like carvecarving in the stone.
Rehearsrehearse
By understanding otheranother language
it helphelps them to get a good career
It is generally fact thatin fact
... students will get a great quantities of luckslucky
badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
Hello. this is my suggestion
i think your essay is really good. but let me give you my opinions
1. be careful, to avoid repetition in preposition usage "to" you can use other prepositions that more suitable
it think like this:
... in order to be able to speak in different language to prepare themselves in long-run.

2. there is double verb. i think you can change "carve" verb--> noun, [gerund]--> "carving"
e.g.: Learning in childhood is like carving in the stone

3. be careful, S (singular) + verb s/es
it help--> it helps
e.g.: it helps them to get good ...

4. don't forget to add (comma) when you use conjunction "and"--->[........., ........., and.......]
e.g.: ... time to imitate, rehears, and practice.
i hope it will be useful

Home / Writing Feedback / In this competitive era, having capability in second language is a requirement. Kids & languages