IELTS TASK1:Complain letter about an online purchase

gmad06 20 / 151 55  
thanks in advance for all your comments and suggestions...

TASK:write a complain about an online purchase you made, describe the item you purchased, what is the problem, then what you want them to do

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to complain about an online purchase I made three months ago from your shop. I believed it was mentioned on your site that buyers will receive their goods within a month despite their location. Unfortunately, I haven't received mine until now.

I purchased a pair of Jordan Retro Shoes on April 28th as a gift for my brother's birthday. After a month of checking through online tracking, I was frustrated to see that my item was held at Hong Kong customs. This worries me so I decided to speak with one of your officers to inquire about the situation, her name is Ann Santos. She provided me an unclear explanation of the incident as further investigation still needs to be done. However, she did promise to call me once there are updates on my transaction. Since then, I didn't receive a call from her and tracking information still shows the same status as before.

After careful consideration I have decided to cancel this transaction and therefore I would ask a refund for the whole cost I have paid. Please understand that I tried to be patient with this matter. But I think the delay it caused me is apparently unacceptable.

Yours faithfully,
Redtape 4 / 31 11  
I am writing to complainexpress my dissatisfaction about anthe online purchase that I've made three months ago from your shop .

I was frustrated to see that my item was held at Hong Kong customs.

I understood that the item is currently with Hong Kong's customs.

However, she did promise to call me once there are updates on my transaction. Since then, I didn't receive a call from her and tracking information still shows the same status as before

However, I didn't receive any update on the progress of my order up until now even after I tried to contact your help desk team.

After careful consideration I have decided to cancel this transaction and therefore I would ask arequest for full refund.for the whole cost I have paid.PleaseI hope you would understand that I tried to be patient with this matter. B but I think the delay it caused me is apparently unacceptable.
I am writing to complain about an online purchase I made three months ago from your shop.

Well....complaint is something negative. Generally, we try not to start with a negtive note. So, first you introduce the backgound of the problem and the lodge the complaint.

This worries me so I decided to speak with one of your officers to inquire about the situation, her name is Ann Santos.

This worried me and I decided inquire about the status of delivery. The customer analyst who attended to my inquiry was Ann Santos who failed to provide me with a clear explaination.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK1:Complain letter about an online purchase