IELTS ESSAY 1: a letter of complaining about the class schedule changes

hadi1981 25 / 44  
You have just enrolled in a university. You work during the day so you want to do evening classes. You enrolled your classes were during the evening but now they have changed to daytime.

Write a letter to the university chancellor complaining about the change in schedule

introduce yourself
explain the problem
suggest a solution or ask for a refund

Dear sir,

I am Tony Hansler, I am a student of the 3rd year of the computer science college, I was the second ranked student for the past 2 years in this college.

Since i have been in your university, I enrolled the night duty schedule of all my classes, recently I heard that you changed the programming class schedule time to daytime in this term.

As I must attend 4 hour class of it per week, I cannot enrolled it during this time because I have to work in the daytime to earn some extra money to pay the university fees in time. Furthermore I cannot change my work now after 3 years of experience and it is not easily to find new good job in the middle of the year.

In spite I paid the fees of the class mentioned above, I could not attend this class in this term. So I ask you to refund the fees of it otherwise to let me attend it next term.

I am looking to forward to your prompt response

Yours Faithfully

Tony Hansler
sophie789 7 / 11  
In spite I paid the fees Inspite of paying fees of the class mentioned above, I could not attend this class in this term. So I ask you to refund the fees of it , otherwise to let me attend it next term.

OP hadi1981 25 / 44  
Dear sir,

I am an undergraduate student of the computer science college and currently completing my third year, in addition I have attained the second rank in the last two years.

I understand that the classes I currently attend have been rescheduled from evening to morning

In spite of paying the total fees of the class mentioned above, I could not attend this class in this term. So I ask you to refund the fees otherwise let me attend it next term.

I am looking to forward to your prompt response.

Yours Faithfully

Tony Hansler

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS ESSAY 1: a letter of complaining about the class schedule changes