I completely agree with the point that the ability to plan and organize is essential to young people

ahhajuly 2 / 4  
TOEFL essay:
Do you agree or disagree the following statement? Modern society has become more complex, so it is essential for the young people to have the ability to plan and organize.

planning and organisation - necessary skills

I completely agree with the point that the ability to plan and organize is essential to young people.

Firstly, the young generation is required to be efficient and effective by modern society. And there is no doubt that learning how to plan and organize can make a youth become more considerate and more responsible. It also means he is working without waste and using a minimum of time, effort and expense. By this way, he definitely will be more helpful than before. Just like American Ex-president Franklin Roosevelt said: No country, however rich, can afford the waste of its human resources. Therefore, as a young citizen who cares about his own country, should notice the significance of planing and organization.

Secondly, this kind of skills will ensure the young people a well development in their career life. Businessmen prefer to complete the project on time and on budget, civil servants handle affairs in the eight working hours, a coach believes in system training plans, and an engineer not only has an open mind but also does lots of structured work. I used to be a teacher, and the most important thing I learn from my career life is always being a plan maker. By this way, I accomplished many goals on schedule. Make it a habit to be organized, and make a plan scientific, those will mean a lot to young people.

Most of all, having this ability really makes our daily lives easier and happier. Just imagine, when you blog, your essay always be well organized; when you travel, you've already made a wonderful journey plan before you go; even when you cook for your family, you master the time perfectly, although the process is complicated of preparing all the meats and vegetables. Are they great?

In short, modern society has extended the range of people's activity, and thus made good planning and organizing skills needed in every aspect of our lives. So nowadays the ability to plan and organize is much more essential to young people. I would like to say, these skills will be really helpful for the young to live a life successfully.
OP ahhajuly 2 / 4  
Hello, everyone!

I know there are many good writers here, and I really appreciate your helping me, because writing in English is really a big challenge to me.

Good night! ~_~
OP ahhajuly 2 / 4  
I got 2 questions:
Should I say 1 "make a plan scientific" or 2 " make a scientific plan" ?
And 3 "from my career life" or 4" from my career" ?
Please tell meļ¼Œthanks.^_^
Say "make a scientific plan."

And say "from my career."

Use " " marks:
Just like American President Franklin Roosevelt said: "No country, however rich, can afford the waste of its human resources." Therefore, as a young citizen who cares about his own country, one should notice the significance of planing and organization.

and the most important thing I learned from my career life is to always be a plan maker. By this method, I accomplished ...

I would like to say, these skills will be really helpful for the young people if they want to live successful life.

Home / Writing Feedback / I completely agree with the point that the ability to plan and organize is essential to young people