Compulsory subjects for students that involves them to the community service - IELTS

ainirere /  
Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school program (for example working for a charity, improving the neighborhood or teaching sports to younger children). To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people argue that high school student should have experience in volunteer program for a compulsory subject that involving them to the community service, such as improving the neighborhood, teaching sports to younger children and so forth. I personally agree that this compulsory should be implicated for high school student.

There are some advantages of high school student working for community service. I believe that participating in societies is a great opportunity to improve global awareness skill which is very beneficial for their personality in the future. They will learn how to respect and tolerant each other in which could enhance affection sense towards people different background. Furthermore, they will have high value of care each other whereby it is very important to create the peace of world particularly for their environment.

In addition, community service could open widely their opportunity to get a better job in the future. Having experience in extracurricular activities while studying could be an extra assessment for employer. A range of transferable skills such as communication, leadership and so on, in which they got from their experience, would be very important in the real life of the job. Moreover, today most of companies look for the employees that possess previous experience before they join in their companies, especially for those who want to work for NGO.

To sum up, there are many advantages of having experience in community service during high school. Besides they could enhance moral and behavior values, they will get a range of skills which is very beneficial for their career. Therefore I strong agree that this should be a compulsory subject.
nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
I personally agree that this compulsory should be implicated for high school student.

I personally agree that this compulsory should be implicated for high school student by considering advantages that children get .

Furthermore, they will have high value of care(preposition+gerund/ving) each other whereby it is very important to create the peace of world (comma) particularly for their environment.

Having experience in extracurricular activities while(WHEN) studying could be an extra assessment for employer. (SV While SV)

in body Paraghraph two, try to give some example (spesific example to emphasize your explanation

Home / Writing Feedback / Compulsory subjects for students that involves them to the community service - IELTS