TASK2: Computer games may bring negative effect for children. In reverse, these games are valuable.

Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
It is argued that computer games bring negative impacts for children. In reverse, these games are valuable. In your opinion, what are the advantages and disadvantages of such games?

The enjoyable computer game is considered to have demerit effects on pupils because it can affect them to be lazy, while others argue that these games have positive effect on children brain to think logically. I believe that the games will be useful since the children play it for sufficient time, but it is bad effect for regular use.

The benefit of playing computer games can sharpen the accuracy thinking of children. In computer games, children tend to use some strategy approaches logically. As far as they play the game to the highest level, so they will be more responsive on instructions immediately. For example, the Clash of Clans as the one of games online teaches people how to defeat the enemies with some effective strategies. I would argue that it is beneficial for the children brain, but it will bring them the sendentary life.

Having said that, the drawback of these computer games is they are likely to ignore some movement activities which are good for keeping health and fit. This is because of the games on the computer can affect them to be addictive when they have to finish the stages. For instance, I started to play the computer games when I was 8 years old, and I felt that the game designs could spend my times in a day long because I was curious to pass the missions. I would state that this negative effect should be overcome by parents to limit them playing games.

In conclusion, the possible way children to train the children's brain is by playing computer games. Meanwhile, it is not good way when they often spend the times on the computer because they will ignore to carry out some heavy activities. I argue that the children should gain a surveillance from their parents in order to restrict them playing games continuously.
mita23 34 / 37 3  
It will be good for you if the sentences are replaced by:
- As far as they play the game to the highest level, they will be more responsive on instructions immediately.
- but it will bring them the to sedentary life >> there is misspelling
- This is because the games on the computer can affect them to be addictive when they have to finish the stages. >> because of+noun phrase, because + S +V

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK2: Computer games may bring negative effect for children. In reverse, these games are valuable.