Computer technology is the present world. It's shaping our futures at rates unprecedented in history

Sundus 1 / -  
Computer technology is the present world. It is shaping our futures at rates unprecedented in history. As a result, its profound effects on our education system has often produced hot debates on whether it can make our traditional teaching ways an old story of the past?. By all means, answer to this would always remain " no it can't".

Firstly, it is widely observed that children need constant attention to concentrate on the class projects. For example, a teacher must be present in order to build silence in the classroom and carefully monitor that the students are focused on the task or just fooling around. While a robot teacher has nothing to do, whether students are listening to it or not as it is programmed to only surrender information. consequently making it inadequate at the very basic level of teaching.

Secondly, the computer provides information only, which is one aspect of learning, what is missing is human interaction. For instance, all students don't possess the same capacity of learning. A good teacher understands it and helps its students to amend with their deficiencies and encourage them to learn. If technology can't show empathy to a child's situation, how it can benefit the child in terms of encouraging him or her.

So in the final analysis, technology doesn't teach, teachers teach. No matter how far we have evolved from chalkboards to digital whiteboards, we can't afford to sacrifice the foundation that is built upon the unique relationship between students and teachers. however,technology can produce amazing results across socioeconomic lines,all we need is the right balance!
Fardhani Putri 23 / 46 7  
As a result, its profound effects on our education system ... it is profound
By all means, answer to this would always remain " no it can't" .. i think it is not manner to put this statement, you should give argue something

Secondly, the computer provides information only, which is one aspect of learning, what is missing is human interaction. too much use comma and you can make it simple sentence

Home / Writing Feedback / Computer technology is the present world. It's shaping our futures at rates unprecedented in history