Computer is being used more and more popular in every field, especially in education

baotruc 1 / -  
Topic: Computer is becoming an essential part of education. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of computer use in education and give your own opinion.

benefits or drawbacks of computers

Computer is being used more and more popular in every field, especially in education. This tool has become an essential part of learning and teaching. There are some advantages and disadvantages of this trend.

The use of computer in learning helps learners get access to a huge amount of information thanks to internet. It is easy to search for whatever you want quickly and accurately by using Google - a encyclopedia without using the books. In addition, computer can enhance liveliness and efficiency in teaching with a variety of visual aids because visual aids are tools that help to make an issue or lesson clearer or easier to understand and know such as pictures, models, etc.

On the other hand, there are some drawbacks of computer use. When you use computer, you have to deal with technical problems such as data less and information stealing. For example, if your computer has not install security software, all the data on the computer can be stolen from hacker or virus inflection. Moreover, students can use computers to cheat in writing. These days, most students use plagiarism software on test for their laziness.

Overall, education gain benefits from the development of computer as the process of applying technology advances in class. Beside, the uses and abuses of computer will bring many disadvantages in thinking and studying.

In conclusion, computer can bring benefits or drawbacks depending on using computer of each person.
Truc, the minimum word requirement for the Task 2 IELTS essay is 250 words delivered in a 5 paragraph format. The presentation should be composed of the prompt paraphrase, 3 body paragraphs, and a concluding summary of the discussion. Your essay does not meet the minimum word requirement and will thus receive an automatic failing score. You cannot expect to pass when you cannot meet the minimum requirements of the essay prompt.

In your opening paraphrase, you failed to introduce the complete prompt instructions which includes the presentation of a personal opinion in the discussion. Neither did you discuss your personal opinion as required in the essay as a separate body paragraph. These are even more serious mistakes in your writing and presentation process which will definitely prevent the essay from getting a passing score.

The main problem, as I see it in your essay is that you only partially understood the prompt discussion instruction. Which makes your essay an incomplete presentation of the required discussion. It will be considered tangential in response and will probably receive a final score of about 4.

Home / Writing Feedback / Computer is being used more and more popular in every field, especially in education