Computers can help people save much time and money, but they are not flexible

snowrussia95 3 / 4  
Describe some job positions that may be lost because of computers, and discuss at least one problem

In the modern world, the technology has developing more and more. Thank to technology, the life becomes easier. People can save much time and money with the help of this advanced technology. As you know, technology gives human a lot of benefits. Besides the advantages, there are disadvantages also.

A number of jobs have been lost as a direct result of the advanced technology. Postman are almost nonexistent at present. Nowaday, people prefer sending an e-mail message to using the usual hand-written letters. People use the ATM machines to send or get money instead of postman. Besides, when apps like Uber and Grab taxi are on a strong development, the taxi coordinator, will become gradually "extinct". They are replaced by the intelligent applications, which can help passengers self-selecting vehicles and places to go. For another example, if you go to the libraries now, many new computers have been installed for helping people instead of librarians like in the past. Therefore, the unemployment continues to get worse.

As you know, computers can help people save much time and money, but they are not flexible. If customers have a unique request or problem, it is difficult for computer to solve in the best way. An automated bank machine cannot provide assistance enthusiastically to customers. For example, if you lose your credit card, the bank machine can not help you. Besides, in the library, there are many elderly people who don't know how to use the computers and can't find anyone to help.

Technology plays the important role in many job positions. However, the technology have been increasing day by day is the reason for few losing job positions, especially some job positions require little education.
naelendra 6 / 10 3  
hello I'll give you a little idea

Postman are ( Postman is or Postmen are )almost nonexistent at present.
Nowaday (nowadays), people prefer sending an ...
... strong development, the taxi coordinator, (If you have placed the subject of your sentence directly next to the verb, it is incorrect to use a comma to separate the subject and verb) will become gradually "extinct".

... the bank machine can not ( cannot) help you.
Hi Tuyet, below are my thoughts on your essay.

- In the modern world, the technology has developing more and moredeveloped rapidly .
- Thanks to technology, the life becomes easier.
- People can save mucha lot of time and money with
- the help of this advanced technology.
- As youwe know, technology gives
- humanpeople a lot of benefits.

- A number of jobs have beenare lost as a
- direct result of the advancedthis advancement in technology.
- Postmans, for example, are almost nonexistent at present.
- Nowadays , people prefer sending ...
- to usingthan the usual hand-written letters.
- People use the ATM machines to send or gettake money instead of a postman.
- Besides, when apps like Uber and Grab taxi are on a strong developmentwere developed ,
- help passengers self-selectingselect vehicles and places to go .
- For aA nother example, if you go to the libraries now,
- many new computers havehas been installed for helpingto help people
- instead of librarians like in the past .

There you have it Tuyet, I hope the above remarks help you in your revision and for future writing reference, mind your sentence construction as this will have an overall impact to your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Computers can help people save much time and money, but they are not flexible