Computers can translate all languages, learning a foreign language is a waste of time(writing part2)

vngcmai 1 / -  

learning foreign languages and technology

In today's world, there are technological leaps that computers have the ability to convert the gross of languages in prompt and correct ways. Learning an external language is supposed to be time-consuming. In my pointview, I completely disapprove and this essay will analyse the negative perspectives for this issue.

Technological devices are aimed to automatically run programs with precede arrangements. Computers just convert language to another language mechanically but not reflecting any particular circumstance such as emotions, feelings, accents, etc. Despite the instant results that they bring, where the differences of culture emerges, the exact meaning of speeches are required so as to avoid complexes or misunderstandings the automators can cause or in case the language is not available on programs. As a result of technical leaps, humans have a tendency to depend on translators so that they unconsciously refuse to comprehend new languages or even cultures. To assume, the major problems are the fact that the automatic translators hardly match any random situation and affecting people's logical thinking.

The claim that studying any foreign languages is costly and unnecessary is totally false anyhow. According to people's reliance on computers being told, enrolling in a new language motivates us in researching its history as well as nations' cultures associated with. The more time you spend on jargon, the more enriched your knowledge is. In addition, translation mechanics are made with language base, without the base, these devices are not of any use. In general, language studying is urgent to improve yourself as a highly-educated individual that vouches for the development of civilization now and then.

In conclusion, it is untruthful to underestimate the appearance of language learners while technology is thiftingly advanced. Thus people should vitally be encouraged to research new languages on Earth with the help of computers.
Learning an external language is supposed to be time-consuming.

The reference synonym for "children" was not indicated in the restatement. This led to an incorrect interpretation of the original discussion basis. The original reference point was that children no longer need to learn other foreign languages. This has affected the efficient restatement of the prompt. The response to the question is on point and should recieve full scoring consideration even as the prompt restatement faces some deductions due to the inaccurate interpretation of the original.

etc.

Avoid using abbreviations and non-academic word references. It will be better to use a full stop/ period instead.

humans have a tendency to depend on translators

There is a lack of topic cohesiveness in this paragraph. A transition sentence that connects the first topic to the nest would have resolved that. Scoring of the C + C is based on topic coherence within a paragraph, along with one paragraph to the next. Where transitions are not used, a scoring deduction will be applied.

Home / Writing Feedback / Computers can translate all languages, learning a foreign language is a waste of time(writing part2)