Concern about judging criminals with the death penalty

Bigger 1 / 1  
By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilty of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers.
To what extend do you agree or disagree with this statement

Recently, the phenomenon has aroused wide concern about judging criminals with the death penalty. This is quite apparent when people commit a serious crime such as killing a person. It is refuted that life in prison is a good option for crimnals. This essay is aimed to prove this by analyzing the impact to the economy as well as life in prison in modifed world.

One thing that is of great significance is that having criminals in prison affects the economy in many ways. As an example that supports this view is that criminals in prison are the people who need to be cared regularly as long as they are released. Moreover, the government has to spent most of its money to prisoners by pirchasing meals, clothes and other ithems. Thw ovious flaw in this view is to maintain those criminals in prison. After analyzing this it is clear why serious criminals should not be kept alive.

Another, equally important fraction is that the life in prison is too soft. The most familiar example would be prisons in developed word are providing their prisoners with comfortable environment such as sport equipments, TVs, and other facilities towards those criminals. There is absolutely no reason to create this enjoyable environment to those criminals as a human being does not have even if he does work. As a result, the number of criminals will not be declined unless those prisons exist.

Following the examination of economical spendings and softness of prison, we may draw the conclusion that serious criminals should not be saved or sent to prison, intead they must be sentenced to death. And, It is hoped these options will remain in the future.
Hoaduong2012 1 / 1  
Dear Bigger,

Below are some comments. Bold text means that I have no ideas about them but they sound weird. I hope that it may help you.

This essay is aimed to prove this by analyzing the impact to on the economy as well as life in prison in modifed world.

One thing that is of great significance is that having criminals in prison affects the economy in many ways. As an example that supports to support this view is that criminals in prison are the people who need to be cared regularly as long as they are released. Moreover, the government has to spent most of its money to prisoners by pirchasing meals, clothes and other ithems allocate part of its budget to offer prisoners meals, clothes and other items. Thw ovious flaw in this view is to maintain those criminals in prison. After analyzing this it is clear why serious criminals should not be kept alive.

Another, equally important fraction is that the life in prison is too soft. The most familiar example would be For instance, prisons in developed word countries are providing their prisoners with comfortable environment such as sport equipments equipment, TVs, and other facilities towards those criminals . There is absolutely no reason unjustified to create this enjoyable environment to those criminals as a human being does not have even if he does work. As a result, the number of criminals will not be declined unless those prisons exist.

Following the examination of economical spendings government spending and softness of prison, we may draw the conclusion that serious criminals should not be saved or sent to prison, intead instead they must be sentenced to death. And, It is hoped Hopefully, these options will remain in the future.[/quote]
OP Bigger 1 / 1  
Thanks!

Home / Writing Feedback / Concern about judging criminals with the death penalty