Concrete produce: cement, water, sand and gravel are poured to a concrete mixer

Misnariah Idrus 19 / 35 4  
The first diagram provides information regarding the process of producing cement while the second diagram illustrates the way to make concrete.

The material of cement is limestone and clay which passes 4 steps through 4 tools namely crusher, mixer, rotating heater, and grinder. The process is started from crushing limestone and clay to produce powder material. Then, that powder material is mixed using a particular mixer and brought to rotating heater in order to increase its temperature. The hot material is grinded to finally produce cement. The cement is packaged, eventually.

In order to produce concrete, cement, water, sand and gravel (a kind of small stones) are poured to a concrete mixer. A particular proportion of each material is needed in this case in order to result the good one. A half of the mix is gravel, a quarter of it is sand, cement itself is in 15 percent, and the rest of it is water.

Overall, in the step to produce concrete which is started from making cement, 5 materials and 5 tools are needed.
First, you need to upload the image for us to provide you with more meaningful comments for this task. Use the "Attach file(s)" feature in the Message block to upload your image.
Yes, you need to have the diagram uploaded and without it , we cannot really verify what you have written :(
Also, follow dumi's approach for this task. According to that, you need to have an OVERVIEW inserted before the body paras (detail paras). Further, this task really does not require a conclusion. Conclusion is an important feature for IELTS Task 2 which is an independent writing task. This one is more on to report writing and therefore your task here is to report what the diagram presents to the reader.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
...in order to result the good one.

... as to how the satisfactory result could be delivered

Dealing with writing TASK 1, click on "Attach file(s)" to hand in the picture of graph/table/map .
When the next screen opens, click on "Choose File".
Wait for your file to upload and appear in the list "Items to attach".
Then, click on "Post Your Message".

Home / Writing Feedback / Concrete produce: cement, water, sand and gravel are poured to a concrete mixer