The maps illustrate the condition of Stokeford village in 1930 and in 2010. Overall, it can obviously be seen that the most noticeable change is that open area was replaced by various kinds of residences.
Moving to more detailed explanation, in the north side of the village, figure of the bridge and the frame of River Stoke were not altered while the farmland area in 1930 was substituted by extended house in 2010. There were also changes in the opposite side of it in which houses became larger and made two shops disappeared. Fortunately, the construction of post office still existed over an eighty-year period. Next, primary school got two extension buildings which made the appearance of the school bigger than before.
Turning to the south part from post office, many citizens' dwellings can be seen, having square pattern and existing around the road, replacing the farmland area. Opposite these accommodations, there were retirement houses as the output of large houses substitution. In addition to this, the new buildings, particularly in front of the retirement block, took garden area.