Writing Task1 - conditions of an island before and after tourist facilities development

aqua97 1 / -  

The two graphs illustrate conditions of an island before and after the appearances of tourist facilities.

As can be seen, the surface of the island has been changed significantly due to the growth of tourism.
In the first map, it was an empty island with has a length approximately 250 kilometers. In addition, the beach at the west of the island had not been used for tourist purpose yet.

In the second map, many tourist facilities were built in order to serve human and develop tourism industry on the island. For instance, a pier was constructed at the north side of the island for travelling purpose. Moreover, people created a traffic system on the island's surfaces, including foothpaths and vehicle tracks. Besides, there are two groups of accommodation, separated each other by a reception and a restaurant. Not over yet, it can be seen that the beach at the west of the island has been used for swimming.

This essay is going to recieve a failing score based on 2 major reasons:

- Lack of written words in relation to the minimum word count of 250 words
- Improper response format

The improper format relates to the way that the report is presented. The writer neglected to deliver a proper summary of information paragraph + trending statement for the 2 images. It is the lack of this paragraph presentation at the start, representing the restatement + trending explanation that created the scoring problem. The essay lacks in proper word count and has an improper presentation format. Had these requirements not been overlooked, the report may have been considered for a passing score. All task 1 essays have a 3 paragraph requirement.
isamj 2 / 4  
The essay is not completed, I think it maybe a report more than an essay, since in reports con be asked to compare two images with statitics or something similar.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task1 - conditions of an island before and after tourist facilities development