Connection between language and culture. Communication is important.

Kimichi89 5 / 8 1  
Language is the most important way of communication. Either human or other creatures speak with their language. People talk with language to know each other's mean. The world has so many languages and has so many different cultures too. And there is connection between language and culture.

Nowadays, in this modern era, people are able to go somewhere easily, from place to the other. They will meet other people who are native resident there. Everyplace have different cultures even in one country. Communication is important here. The native will tell us the resident habit. We cannot know what they told until we know their language or we ask someone to be our guide and translate all what the people said. Even we have same language with them but sometimes it has different meaning too. For example, In UK, people said that football is common sport that we see at the TV,but in The US football means rugby game. If an England goes to The US then talk about football with the native so he or she will explain about rugby. Soccer means football at there.

However, it is a little bit difficult to someone to know about other languages. This time, many people travel to many places around the world, from one city to other cities, from one country to the others even to other continents. So the simplest way is ask or hire someone who is native resident to be a guide.

Finally, we live in this world with other people who live near or far from us. In some situations we know that we have different culture with them, so we have to learn about them especially in culture. I think if we want to go somewhere we have to know their common language although we only know a little bit vocabularies.
Yonathan 46 / 65 5  
Hi Kimchi
let me give you some correction

... most important way form of communication.
The this world has so many languages ...
And there is a connection ...
We cannotdo not know what they told ...
... that football is a common sport that we see aton the TV,but in The US ...
So the simplest way is to ask or hire someone ...

Thank you...
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi. Let me give some advice, perhaps useful for you.
1. The world has so many languages and has so many different cultures too.----> redudancy
better you can change with : a large number of, array of, a large quantity, so your sentence not looks like monotonous. or another option is you can merge:The world has so many languages and has so many different cultures too.

2.First,you should write the question in your essay, so other people will know about the question and can analyze of your essay. Secondly, fortunately i know the question, the question about agree and disagree. So,you should make clear sentence that you are n the position of agree or disagree about the statement in the question.

3.Common pattern in writing essay is :
-paraphrase the question,your statement depend on you (agree or disagree), body 1,body 2 and conclusion.
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi Abdul hakim
Let me give some advice for your writing

It is much better if you put the question before your writing, hence people can understand what the question needs to be answered on your writing.

from place to the other (from one place to other places)

Everyplace havehas different cultures

what they toldtell until we ...

that we see at the TVon TV

in The US football means rugby game

If an England British people goes to The US then talk about

bit difficult tofor someone to know ...

Best Regard

Home / Writing Feedback / Connection between language and culture. Communication is important.