Considering the amount of money that we can earn when choosing a job - WRITING TASK 2

vukhanhlinh 1 / -  

When choosing a job, the salary is the most important consideration. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Write at least 250 words

Opinions are divided on whether the amount of money that we earn from our jobs is the most crucial component when deciding on a career. I believe that the salary is the key consideration to survive in the future. However, when choosing a job, it is not because there must be a combination of many factors to decide.

Of course, having a stable income plays an important role in daily life. It can be said to be always a big concern of everyone because nowadays after the covid 19 pandemic and war between Russia and Ukraine, the price of many products become higher. For instance, the cost of petrol in our country witnessed a dramatic increase that has never been seen before. These changes require people to have a higher earning money to cover the basic needs and remain reasonable living standards.

However, other considerations are also as significant as the revenue. The reason is that because of the advent and development of modern technology, the tendency of jobs in the future may be changed in the future. It was proved through the past that some jobs can help people earned a lot but they provide lower payment these days. Therefore, people have to be a far-sighted person or learn more to predict and analyze the trend to get a good job, not just depend on the salary. To add further credence to my assertion, I note the fact that we always need inspiration to maintain doing something, especially a job. Therefore, people also need to find a suitable job based on their ability that they are good at to improve their position of strength or even your hobby which will help them have motivation to stabilize their job.

In conclusion, all the considerations have the same importance, so people should think carefully to have a successful career path.
The writer forgot to reference the correct response format in both the opinion presentation and summarized conclusion. As such the paper will be deemed to be delivering a response in an unexpected form. The extent response prior to the reasoning foundation is not present in the statement. This is more than enough reason for a lower scoring consideration.

The discussion format went from a single opinion to a comparison consideration. Being a prompt deviation from the original discussion format, the essay cannot receive scores for the C + C section as the discussion has been made irrelevant to the prompt. This lack of proper discussion presentation shows that the writer did not understand the instructions, even though he understood the topic. The essay will fail.
quynhtotrd 2 / 1  
In my opinion, this essay may be informal. You use some idioms, which should avoid in academic essay. The restatement you assume that the above arguments are equal, but the third statement is more outweigh than second one.
Vink 2 / 4  
Reducing your usage of the following words and/or phrases in your paper:
have to, a lot, big, get, good, must be, most, because, many, we

Home / Writing Feedback / Considering the amount of money that we can earn when choosing a job - WRITING TASK 2