Before the construction began, the island had merely trees, and there was no any building

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
WRITING TASK 5 - AN ISLAND BEFORE AND AFTER THE CONSTRUCTION

The map shows a development of an island, the first picture shows an island before construction while the second island shows the result after the construction. Overall, the change can be clearly shown from an array of accommodations and other facilities have been built almost around the island.

Before the construction began, the island had merely trees and there was no any building. Yet, the construction had led a critical improvement in the island. The accommodations have constructed at the left side of the map surrounding the trees, near the beach. The second accommodation area established at the center of the island close to the pier. Restaurant and reception developed within both of the accommodation areas. A pier placed up right in front of the reception and connected easily to the reception with vehicle track. The facilities are completed with the footpaths and vehicle tracks. On the other hand, the right side of the map is free of the constructions but the trees are still preserved.

wew018 - / 20 9  
Hi @rosadesiana

Overall, your composition is well presented. It is well organized and well thought. Though, there are some minor lapses you might overlooked.

The map shows a development of an island, > full stop.

A pierisplacedup rightin front ...

is free of the constructionsbutandthe trees are still preserved.

Well, that will be all. It is a good composition. I hope you continue to write and I think you can become a good writer.

Good luck !
Yuyahhhh 3 / 4  
Hi, Rosadesiana! You've done a good job.
Let me give you some suggestions.

..... the first picture shows an [the] island before construction
..... an array of accommodations and other facilities [that] have been built ...
..... had led a critical improvement in [on] the island.
..... The second accommodation area [is] established at (...) close to the pier. [a] Restaurant and [a] reception developed
..... and connected easily [conveniently] to the reception with vehicle track.
..... the right side of the map [below] is free of [has still space for] the constructions ...[/quote]
You have such a good English skill that I can easily understand what you explained.
VK WSSH 8 / 8  
Hi rosadesiana,

I have a suggestion for you.

The map shows a development of an island, - It should use a full stop.
Qaranewlagi52 4 / 8  
Hay rosa, here your suggestions.. hope can help you!

- A pier is placed up right in front of the reception and connected ...
- the right side of the map is free of the constructions butand the trees are still preserved

NOTE : i like your rule writing improve, might u have a few about your overall ( Miss understanding about your overall make your overall refined )
hopefully your skill writing more increased , goodjob! keep writing!

Home / Writing Feedback / Before the construction began, the island had merely trees, and there was no any building