About the consumer durables owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983

orkhan 12 / 19  
The table below shows the consumer durables(telephone,refrigerator,etc) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983. IELTS task

The table below shows the level of possessing to consumer durables in Britain from 1972 to 1983.
If we pay attention to the table,we can see obviously growth inclination in the amount of having consumer durables.In the table having central heating indicator has consistently increased from 37 % in 1972 to 64% in 1983.Similarly,to own to TV level has gone up but rather slowly,from 93% to 98%.In comparison with other consumer durables having TV level has been the highest in 1972,however it has rather slowly increased and shown stabilities on years.There has not been any information about having video till 1983 and it has been about 18% in 1983.The other important household is vacuum cleaner which has been in the level of 87 % in 1972 and has risen up to 95% in 1983.In addition,there has not been information about the amount of vacuum cleaner in 1983.The sharp growth is observed at the rate of possessing to refrigerator which has gone up from 73% in 1972 to 94% in 1983.Likewise,the level of washing machines has been steadily increased,however it has declined from 75% in 1978 to 74% in 1979.There has not been information about having dishwasher level till 1978.Since 1978,it has rather slowly increased from 3% to 5%.At last,to own to telephone has dramatically risen up from 42 % in 1972 to 77% in 1983,therefore this growth rate has prevailed over other consumer durables.

In conclusion,with the change of living conditions the importance and weight of such consumer durables in our life will increase which is shown from table.
It's always better to upload your diagram or tables so that we can provide you with more relevant comments.

level of possessing? What do you mean by this? This line is very confusing :( I have this problem throughout your essay and don't know how to help you without knowing the exact theme. I guess you are talking about ownership of certain consumer durable!

If we pay attention to the tableI

Generally in statistical or graphical interpretations, you use a more technical tone. This is my suggestion;
The table illustrates that ...
Hope you upload your table and also post the prompt!
OP orkhan 12 / 19  
thank you for your valuable advices...it is the table

OP orkhan 12 / 19  
Dumi thank u for your advices for my previous essay.Ä°f Ä° ask can u look to this essay adittionally.Thanks in advance

Fatherhood ought to be emphasised as much as motherhood. The idea that women are
solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they
are also responsible for bringing the children up.(IELTS TASK)
In olden times there was a standart family structure .In this structure father ought to work and earn for meeting requirements of his family.On the contrary,mother ought to be engaged with upbringing of the children at home.

In todays world the life conditions already has changed either from an economic or social viewpoint.In addition demands have changed and expanded.This in turn has effected to structure of families which have been created over years.However we have to admit that this structure of family have been maintained in many countries and families yet. Almost in modern families both of parents are working and both of them are responsible for child -rearing.Women have worked and participated in social life actively with improvement of position of women in society.In this case responsibilities regarding children must be divide among them.

In my opinion, the role of father in upbringing children is very important and ought to be emphasized as much as mother's.Undoubtedly,children need the kindness and bring up of each parents.Therefore,if children feel the lack of any parent,it can show it's negative effects to their identity formation process.However,many families hire a nanny or lead their child to kindergarten as a way out of the situation.

In conclusion,I'd like to emphasize the presence of fathers must significantly rise in child-rearing process.Neither kindergartens nor nannies can't substitute value,which parents give to their children.Therefore, both of parents must take directly responsibility in upbringing process of children.As,it shows it's impacts to their future life.

Sure I can certainly attend to your essay.... but, as per the forum rules, you need to do a new post for this essay. Please do another one with the prompt.I'm awaiting to help you :)
Well... I provided you with my comments on the other essay in the new thread and hope it is helpful :)

Ok... now that you uploaded the table and it provides a good idea as to what you should write for your answer. :)

The table below shows the level of possessing tospread of consumer durables in Britain from 1972 to 1983.

.... In statistical presentations, especially you deal with tables "spread" is a commonly used key word. With graphs you use the key words "trend", "pattern" and "distribution" more. With pie charts "distribution" is a more commonly used key word :)

If we pay attention to the table,we can see obviously growth inclination in the amount of having consumer durables.In the table having central heating indicator has consistently increased from 37 % in 1972 to 64% in 1983.Similarly,to own to TV level has gone up but rather slowly,from 93% to 98%.

A sharp increase in every consumer durable can be observed from 1972 to 1983.... In this type of task, you may use passive tense extensively. Also you have to write to the point and should avoid many details.

Similarly,to own to TV level has gone up but rather slowly,from 93% to 98%.In comparison with other consumer durables having TV level has been the highest in 1972,however it has rather slowly increased and shown stabilities on years.

Avoid writing long sentences like this. Since you are talking with figures it is very difficult to keep memorizing your figures :)
Central heating records the highest growth in consumer durables ownership while TVs and Vacuum cleaners show the lowest growth of 5% during the period of review.
OP orkhan 12 / 19  
thank u so much...these advices are very useful for me...

Home / Writing Feedback / About the consumer durables owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983