Consumer expenditures in Europe / Traditional skills in the era of technology

tyar32 10 / 14  
Task 1 : The Amount Spent on Six Consumer Goods in Four European Countries

The chart presents information about amount spent depend on six consumer goods in Germany, Italy, France, and Britain. In conclusion, Britain become the highest consumer in each category. But Britain spent the highest of amount spent for photograpic film. It is very interesting contrast fact that Germany spent a little amount fot photographic film and it is become the lowest amount spent of all.

The highes number of amount spent for personal stereos is Britain with 155,000 poundsterling. Germany and France have same number for spent their amount for personal stereos. In the other hand, the amount spent of Italy for personal stereos is higher than both countries but lower than Britain. The amount spents of every country for tennis racquets are incrasing, except France. This country become the lowest number of amount spent for tennis racquets and perfumes. Both Britain and France are incrasing in group of amount spent for CDs. The amount spent numbers of Italy and France for toys category are similar.

(165 words)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task 2 : Keep The Traditional Skills and Ways of Life During Develop Technology

In last decade, worldwide have many big changes for all the aspect of life. There is some good happens that many country become better than others. They develop their technology quickly like China and Japan. They also famous with their culture that spread out to around the world.

People often says that the local values and traditional adaptation skills will disappear if we focus to develop our technology. They believe that new values from outside will replace the exist customs. This phenomena is happen supported by the development of technology in global era.

In fact, there is many big country can keep their values during the national programs for empower technology aspect. Japan give us an example how they can survive their original customs from globalization's pressure. They also become the bes country of research for current technology especially transportation aspect.

In general, we can't let our tradition and local wisdom as identity are lost. There is many facts that shows country can develop technology aspect during keeps alive the traditional skills and ways of life. This is not contradictive way to develop both tradition and technology.

(187 words)
siddiqumar 15 / 9 8  
In last decade, worldwide have many big changes for all the aspect of life. There is some good happens that many country become ...

your writing is officially good but it is still inappropriate for you make an example on your intro, just make it simple.
let me try,
In the last decade, Globalisation leads society to get any changes of life style. As such, some people are keen on becoming proud of a modern style and leave a local wisdom. Therefore, I strongly believe that keeping up the traditional skills and ways is more essential with elaborating both a developed technology and a local wisdom in order to keep an existence of it .

and please correct again your subject verb agreement such worldwide have = worldwide has

hopefully this can help
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
hi,,

this is my correction for your task II

worldwide have many bigmuch changes for all the aspect of life.(big and many is similar word. and you must pay attention about countable and uncountable noun.

There isare some good happens that ... (some is plural)

They develop their quickly technology quickly like China and Japan. They alsoAlsofamous with their culture that spread ...

there is are many big country's can(double verb) keep their values during the national programs for empower technology aspect.

Japan give usis an example, how they can survive ...

In general, we can't let our tradition and local wisdom as identity are lost. (double verb)

Home / Writing Feedback / Consumer expenditures in Europe / Traditional skills in the era of technology