[IELTS Task 1] Consumer Spending on Several Items (Cambridge IELTS 7)

fadh93 6 / 11  
The table illustrates the consumer spending on different items in several countries in Europe, 2002.

Looking at Ireland, that citizens consumed food/drinks/tobacco nearly one-third of their total spending, followed by clothing/footwear and leisure/education for the least, and Turkey did as well. Italy, Spain, and Sweden allocated their spending on refreshments below 30%. Each countries shared their spending on fashion and leisure/education less than 10% and 5%, respectively.

From the perspective of items, Turkey spent the most for refreshment and leisure/education among the five countries. Moreover, Italy loved fashion the most regarding to the highest share of their spending than that of other countries.

All in all, each countries spent the most on refreshment, continued to fashion and leisure/education for the least. Therefore, Turkey was the highest spending on refreshment and leisure/education while Italy did on fashion, compared to other countries.

• the question
mujahid_fadli 16 / 3 6  
Halo fahd93. Nice to meet you, firstly.
It was pleasant I get occasion find and read your task here.
i'm going to deliver some adivce, hope this helps.

To begin, it less 150 words. Word account showed roughly 130 words.
Maybe due to lack of Introduction.

Notice the instructions carefully.
When the examiner assess, it would be hardly (i didn't know exactly) they give your expect score.
I believe you can do this perfectly.

Looking at Ireland, that citizens consumed food/drinks/tobacco nearly at one-third of their total spending, followed by clothing/footwear and leisure/education for the least, and Turkey did as well.

Try to use linking words and phrases such as | To begin, according to the graph, etc.

According to the data , from the perspective of items, Turkey spent the most for refreshment and leisure/education among the five countries.

All in allOverall, each countries spent the most on refreshment, continued to fashion and leisure/education for the least.

Home / Writing Feedback / [IELTS Task 1] Consumer Spending on Several Items (Cambridge IELTS 7)