'consuming less beef, lamb or fish' [ielts] Cambridge 7, test 1

sliver1510 1 / -  
Please give me some comments and an estimated score for my report. Your help would be very much appreciated!! thank you

The line chart describes the amount of four kinds of food consumed in European countries from 1979 to 2004.
Overall, the consumption of chicken showed an upward trend throughout the period, whereas the reversion was found in consuming beef, lamb and fish.
It is intermediately evident that the weight of chicken a person ate weekly increased gradually during the period of 25 years. In 1979, it started at approximately 150 grams every week, a little bit lower than lamb's consumption. This number then climbed to the same level of beef's consumption (about 200 grams) in around 1989 and finally ended up at 250 grams in 2004.

By contrast, people consumed less and less beef, lamb or fish between 1979 and 2004. Beef was the most favored meat, until 1989 it lost the position to chicken. It, however, still maintained its second place for the remaining years though the consumption decreased significantly. A similar pattern occurred to lamb's consumption. Although there was only a slight decrease in consuming fish, it still could not overcome the consumption of lamb by the end.

jenny45 4 / 8 1  
Beef was the most favouring meat, until 1989 it lost the first position. It, however, still maintained its second place for the remaining years though the consumption decreased significantly. A similar pattern occurred to lamb's consumption. Although fish consuption only experienced a slight decrease , it still could not surpass the consumption of lamb by the end.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'consuming less beef, lamb or fish' [ielts] Cambridge 7, test 1