The consumption cost of individuals in several items in five various countries during 2012

hanimeilita97 1 / 1  
The information about consumption cost of individuals in several items in five various countries during 2012, measured in percentage is provided in table. It is obvious that Food/Drinks/Tobacco shows the enormous percentage followed by Clothing/Footwear whilst Leisure/Education becomes the lowest consumption.

With regards to Food/Drinks/Tobacco, consumer spent perceptibly higher in Turkey at 32.14% and Ireland at virtually 29%. However, the user in Italy, Spain, and Sweden solely cost just under a fifth. Afterwards, Italian had the largest expenditure for spending on Clothing/Footwear at 9% while for three other countries met nearly the same percentages.

It is interesting point that people out of the five countries spent their cost in Leisure/Education with a very small number, just under 5% which also showed profound difference from Food/Drinks/Tobacco. Spanish became individual who allocated at least cost for Leisure/Education at 1.98% while the people in Italy and Sweden had almost similar percentages, and the highest consumption occurred in Turkey at 4.35% that financed twice more Leisure/Education than Ireland.

Hani, first thing that I notice in your analysis is the use of punctuation marks, instead of using a comma (,), yoi used a back slash (/), I'm not sure if this is how you would like to present your analysis, believe me, this is how I would like to have it presented, however, considering the facts that this is an analysis, having said that makes your analysis a formal essay and this merits the correct use of punctuation marks.

Moreover, the analysis is written well, I love the fact that the information is accurately analyzed and the description of the information is duely presented. It is very efficient and the numbers are justified, meaning, well analyzed.

There you have it Hani, I hope my insights help strengthen your stand in delivering a good analysis and keep up the good work.

Home / Writing Feedback / The consumption cost of individuals in several items in five various countries during 2012