Consumption of 6 different kinds of energy in USA

Junilina 1 / -  

u.s. energy consumption by fuel

The line graph illustrates the data was released in a 2008 report about 6 different kinds of energy consumption in America since 1980 and the future forecast for 2030.

It can be seen that there were increase trends in most categories during the period of research. In addition, Petrol and Oil were used most during this period.

In 1980, the amount of Petrol and Oil consumed was 35 quadrillion units, nearly doubling that of Natural Gas, at 20 quadrillion units. The figure for Coal was slightly less at that time, just over 15 quadrillion units. In comparison, the consumption of natural energy was equal, standing at under 5 quadrillion units each. Each of energy was seen fluctuations during in the following years.

The charts also give the projection of the consumption by these Fuel for the year 2030 and according to that, the data for Petrol and Oil will reach a peak at nearly 50 quadrillion units and become the highest number of the chart. At that time, Coal will have an increase significantly to above 30 quadrillion units in the use and higher than that in Natural Gas which will reach 25 quadrillion units. The figures for natural energy will still remain at low levels of consumption, nearly 10 quadrillion units for Nuclear, above 5 quadrillion units for Solar/Wind and even just under 5 quadrillion units for Hydropower.

Writing the summary report is not a marathon. A summary is defined as," a comprehensive and usually brief abstract, recapitulation, or compendium of previously stated facts or statements." That is why it has to be brief and concise. It should not rival a task 2 essay in length. stay within 200 words. The summary overview would have been a good place to start in reference to concise but accurate summarization. This portion of the essay is where the writer should have used 3-5 short sentences to highlight important parts of the image presentation. The run-on presentation prevents the writer from insecting clarification pauses in the paragraph that would have allowed the reader to better comprehend the short version of the report.

The last paragraph kicks off with a confusing reference due to incorrect word usage:

The charts also give the projection of the consumption by these Fuel for the year 2030

...consumption of fuel by the...

Do not try to use too many words in a task 1 presentation. Keep it simple and do not write more than 200 words to allow for editing and revising within 20 minutes. In truth, the writer wrote a good report in the 3rd paragraph. It was just the right length and word count.

Home / Writing Feedback / Consumption of 6 different kinds of energy in USA