If a contractor wants to build an apartment or housing area, the first he needs is cement

dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
IELTS WRITING TASK 1 CEMENT AND CONCRETE PRODUCTION

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

As we can see, there are two types of diagrams. The first one is about cement making and the other one is the next stage is how produce a concrete - after the cement is created. Both of them is an important features to make a building like an apartment.

If a contractor want to build an apartment or housing area, the first they need is cement. To produce cement, there are two raw materials such as limestone and clay. They are being crushed until become powder before being mixed. As the mixed compound enters the next step, it flows into rotating heater and the heat burns the materials. The last stage is finishing by put it into bags after the grinder turns the materials into cement.

The second stage after cement production is concrete making. Containing 15 percent of cement and 10 percent of water, concrete mixer is being shook by adding the others materials such as one in quarter of sand and a half of gravel which the ingredients is small stones. Those concrete mixed will move around util all of the components are become strong liquid as we call it concrete.

Afdhel 14 / 21 1  
Hi there, I want to give you some advices

the next stage is how to produce a concrete

If a contractor wants to build an apartment

concrete mixer is being shaken by adding

Home / Writing Feedback / If a contractor wants to build an apartment or housing area, the first he needs is cement