Contrasting of energy production in France between 1995 and 2005

BAMS14 18 / 29  
The pie charts shows compare kinds of energy in france between 1995 and 2005. Overall the highest energy had been coal and the lowest was other steam.

According charts highest type potency both years was coal, more than a third, while the minority was other sources at 4.90%. The highest in 1995 was coal, less than a third and the smallest was nuclear at 6.40%. while, the biggest in 2005 was coal at 30.93%, reversed was other energy 9.10%.

Comparing the two groups, gas and coal increased between 1995 and 2005 approximately 1%. Not only above, nuclear has rise around 3% and gas 1%, it was seem france have good potential source. While, Potential energy in france not only improved but it had decrease in petro circa 9%. Most item had increased but the extremely icrease is other power, roughly 4% and the smallest is petro plunged to on the order of 10%.

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
The pie charts shows compareS kinds of energy THE PERCENTAGES OF FOSSIL FUELS PRODUCED in Ff rance between 1995 and 2005 in TWO DISTINCT YEARS; 1995 ADN 2005. Overall the highest energy had been coal and the lowest was other steam. OVERALL, IT CAN BE SEEN THAT THE RATE OF THE PETROLEUM DECLINED CONSIDERABLY IN THE LAST TIMELINE, WHILE THE PERCENTAGE OF OTHER FIGURES EXPERIENCED A REVERSE TREND IN THE SAME PERIOD. FURTHERMORE, THE COAL STILL BECAME THE ENERGY PRIORITIZED.

According TO THE charts, THE highest type potency IN both years was coal, REPRESENTING VIRTUALLY AT more than a third OF THE PROPORTION , while the minority was other sources ONLY at 4.90% ONE-SIXTHS AS MUCH. The highest in 1995 was coal, less than a third ONE-THIRDS (Avoid repetition) and the smallest RATE was nuclear at 6.40%...

That above is a good job because you have got the point of prompts. I appreciate your effort because you have been brave to make comparisons amongst figures.

As many as you read examples of the writing task 1, you are going to understand key points of the writing task 1. I really believe you can find the sense of writing task 1.

You can master this quickly on condition that you wanna need much time to practise more and more.

Home / Writing Feedback / Contrasting of energy production in France between 1995 and 2005