Writing Task II, Contributing factors of working in the same company

Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years?

It is often said that salary of the particular company is one of contributing factors making the workers work in the same organisation. In my point of view, there are many other reasons for this trend, such as a comfortable feeling with the colleagues and executive, and the rule applied applied in that company.

It is often accepted that being convenient with the co-workers and the boos is is one of main reasons the employees are loyal to work in the same place more than a decade. Working together with their partners helps them to reach their job prospect well. For instance, people who enjoy working in their workplace encourage them to reduce the great pressure on their work even though they face the huge problem. The present of loyal friends and understanding executive in the organisation is the virtual factor to create loyalty of the employees.

Rules that are applied in the company are the other aspect that helps the jobholders find their soul to work in the same company. Many kinds of flexible law make the interested in their job, such as retirement funds and the free time or holiday. To illustrate, the organisation who gives their workers the constant holiday can be the way for the employees to spend more time with their family. The given clear regulations by the companies are the great motivation to make the workers comfortable with them.

In conclusion, financial reward is not the only part to motivate the employee to be loyal. Humble executives, enjoyable work fellows, and the unburden laws are possible to be the other aspect encourages the people keep working in the same enterprise more than a decade.
Russel, you really are good at developing your reasons in support of a discussion. However, this strength of yours is held back by your improper grammar. Let me help you correct some of those below:

It is often accepted that being convenient AT EASE
- CONVENIENT MEANS SOMETHING IS EASY. YOUR SENTENCE WANTED TO SAY AT EASE WHICH MEANS RELAXED

... co-workers and the boos BOSS
- BOOS MEANS TO CREATE A SOUND THAT MEANS DISLIKE. A BOSS IS SOMEONE YOU WORK FOR OR HEADS YOUR DEPARTMENT.

... are loyal to work in the same place FOR more than a decade.
their partners helps them to reach their job prospectwell FULL POTENTIAL.

... their workplace encourage them to reduce the great pressure on FEEL LESS PRESSURE TO their work ...
... face the A huge problem. The present PRESENCE of loyal friends and AN understanding ...
... is the virtual factor to THAT createS loyalty of the employees.

... that helps the jobholders WORKERS find their soul DESIRE to work in the same company.
... flexible lawS make theM interested ... as retirement funds and the free time or holidayS.
...organisation who gives their workers the constant holidayS can be the way for ALLOW the employees to ...
The given clear regulations by the companies are the ...
- THIS IS AN UNCLEAR SENTENCE THAT DOES NOT REALLY MAKE ANY SENSE IN THE DISCUSSION.

... not the only part to THAT motivateS the employee ..., and the unburden RELAXED EMPLOYMENT laws are possible to be the other aspect THAT encourages the people TO keep working ...

enterprise FOR more ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task II, Contributing factors of working in the same company