Contribution to diversity: I am a master at Pingpong

tonydengcnu 23 / 17  
I am a master at Pingpang and I used to lead my team to win "National Top Prize". As you may have heard about Ping Pong Diplomacy, I also want to adopt this route. If I can be enrolled, I will set up a Pingpang club or join a current one.

As I know, Pingpong is not popular in U.S., but there must be some people who are interested in this sport but lack chance to learn it. In fact, this fascinating sport needs physical and mental exercise and can bring pleasure to players. I hope I can popularize it and share its pleasure with foreign friends.

I also learned to cut seals, which is part of the Chinese traditional culture. It needs great patience and huge practice. By practice for years, I finally could produce a delicate seals and the process itself nurtures my fine qualities.

I hope my university education can not only help me achieve academic excellence but also prove me a great asset to university. I am eager to communicate with peer students from other countries and share with them my culture, my pleasure and my wonder.
patrick55_55 - / 2  
In my opinin you can held a mach every month and try to enlisted more player becaus i have such this experience
I am a master atPingpong, and I have led my team to win "National Top Prize".

I know that Pingpong is not popular in U.S., but ...

It requires great patience and extensive practice.

... help me achieve academic excellence but also establish me as a great asset to university

Awesome, I admire your focus and clear mind. Good luck in school!

Home / Writing Feedback / Contribution to diversity: I am a master at Pingpong