The contribution of 6 major energy resources in the US over a 50 years period

Windvalley 5 / 6  
The line chart illustrates the contribution of 6 major energy resources in the US over a 50 years period, including the anticipation until 2030.

Overall, as can be seen, There was considerable upward trends in the group of fossil energy; meanwhile, friendly environmental resources witnessed a slight increase or remained stable during the period covered by the graph. These trends will keep going until 2050 of the given period. Another noticeable point is that Petrol and Oil are predicted to will have been being the most popular energy resource in the future.

As regards, the fossil energy resources, Coal and Natural Gas followed the similar patterns. Rising significantly to around 25 in 2015, Coal energy will then soar to 30 in 2030, while Natural gas will level off till the end of the period. If we look at Petrol and oil, despite fluctuating around 35 through the first decade, It then grew dramatically to approximate 43, before surging to just lower 50 in 2030, this is also the peak level figure during the whole period.

By contrast, Hydropower experienced a marginal variation around 3 until 2015, and then will remain stable over the rest of the period, making it the lowest supplier among 6 categories. Slightly more promising, but Nuclear and Solar/Wind were anticipated will hardly exceed 10.

Fira28 6 / 10  
Hello Windvalley, here i left comment for you

• (The) chart illustrates ==> (you can change with: shows, describes, and instances) the contribution of 6 ...

•Overall, as can be seen, (Overall,it can be seen that,...) There was considerable ...

•... stable during the period covered by the graph(s).

• ... keep going until 2050 of the given period(s)

Home / Writing Feedback / The contribution of 6 major energy resources in the US over a 50 years period