Contributions to an enjoyable vacation- Good Food/ Good Location/ Good Friends?

holycoww 1 / -  
Contributions to an enjoyable vacation, please select one of three selections. Good food, Good location or with good friends in traveling.

These days, a substantial number of people believe that good location and friends are the most important things to consider when they are traveling. However, contrary to this opinion, it is clear that good food is the most vital thing to consider because even just good taste of one meal make us feeling good and food is vital to our surviving.

First of all, good food is the most crucial thing to consider because it makes us happy. Sometimes we had a hard time when travel range from walking a lot to predict bad situations. In addition, bad food gives you a bad feeling during vacation. Imagine that you eat just one kind of meal in a whole vacation day and night or junk food every single vacation. In this way you can think of how important food is. For example, I went to India during my vacation. I had terrible time because I was stolen my wallet and took a lot of time to find places where I wanted to go. So, I had feeling bad. However, I visited some special restaurant. Their food was so delicious and smells good, so I forgot temporarily terrible time I took and enjoy the food. Thus, I think food is magical thing to make your vacation enjoyable.

Moreover, good food is important gradient in vacation because it needs to our surviving. Everyone knows that food is vital thing to in our lives and it applies to an enjoyable vacation. We always need food to eat. Even though we are good place with good friends, if we do not have any food to eat, how can that be so perfect vacation? For instance, I went to south Dakoda one time, there was such a marvelous waterfall and mountains. But, I do not have money to buy a food to eat, so I just ate a chocolate bar that I had. It was terrible time that traveling in starving. In this respect good food is important.

In conclusion, without any doubt, I am convinced that good food is the most substantial thing to think about to take an enjoyable vacation. The reason is that food is most vital thing to human to live and one single of tasty food plate can make us smile. If I had a chance to take a vacation I will make sure how tasty food there are where I will took vacation.
These days, a substantial numberofsome people believe that good location and friends are the most important things to consider when theyare travelingto enjoy their vacation .

When you have more complicated phrases they tend to disturb the clarity of your ideas.

However, contrary to this opinion, it is clear that good food is the most vital thing to consider because even just good taste of one meal make us feelingfeel good and food is vital to our surviving.

This sentence is too long. If you tell this idea in two sentences you would get a much better flow;
However, contrary to this view, it is obvious that good food is the most vital factor for one to enjoy his or her vacation. Even if you are at the best location and surrounded by the best of your friends, one bad meal is enough to spoil your entire vacation.

First of all, good food is the most crucial thing to consider because it makes us happy.

.... of course :D

Sometimes we had a hard time when travel range from walking a lot to predict bad situations.

... this sentence is very confusing and you better re-phrase this. I cannot get your idea at all :(

Imagine that you eat just one kind of meal inaduring the whole vacation day and night or junk food every single vacation .

Home / Writing Feedback / Contributions to an enjoyable vacation- Good Food/ Good Location/ Good Friends?