IELTS WRITING,should we control violence in film to reduce the level of violent crime

given_lin 1 / -  
The government should control the amount of violence in films and on television in order to decrease the level of violent crimes in the society. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, a lot of media producer prefer to add excessive violence and sexual content in their movies and TV shows in order to earn more profits. Some views concern that this issue may increase the violent crime in society, therefore, the government should control these contents in firms and TV shows to reduce the violent crime in society. I believe that the government should provide the influence to control violent contents for audiences.

First of all, violent contents is harmful for the children, the government has the responsibility to protect them away from violence. Normally, children are difficult to distinguish what is right or wrong, therefore, they may imitate behaviour from films or TV shows. As these children growing up, excessive violence firms and TV shows may influence them as violent people, who is either harmful for the society. Hence, to provide a better circumstance for the children, the government must protect the children away from violent contents.

Secondly, excessive violent firms may bring misleading information to the immature people. The idea that violence is the way to solve problems may become the major opinion for them. This is definitely harmful for the society if these ideas finally become the major opinion of the society. As a consequence, the government should control the excessive violence and let media producer to provide more valuable information in the films and TV shows.

In conclusion, media companies should provide the films and TV shows to audiences as better as they can. However, the government must control the excessive violence contents to ensure the children have correct contents to imitate and immature people do not have the violent idea in their mind. Therefore, I believe that the government do have to control the violence in films and TV shows to decrease the violent crimes in society.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Nowadays , a lot ofMedia producers prefer to add excessive violence and sexual content in their movies and TV shows in order to earn morelarger profits. Some viewsareconcerned that this issue may increase the violent crime in society.Therefore , the government should control thecontent in films and TV shows to reduce the violent crime in society

First of all, violent content is harmful for the children, and the government has the responsibility to protect them away from violence.

As these children grow up, films with excessive violence firms and TV shows may influence them asto be violent people, who isareeither harmful tothe society. Hence,To provide a better circumstance for the children. The government must protect the children away from violent content. .

Therefore, I believe that the government does have the ability to control the violence in films and TV shows to decrease the violent crimes in society.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING,should we control violence in film to reduce the level of violent crime