Controversy Land Reclamation in Jakarta

Hary01 12 / 13 2  
Here is my writing. Your feed back is very welcome.
Now day, land reclamation became the popular term in across the globe because a lot of country carry out it. Indonesia is one of the countries which conducted reclamation. Recently, reclamation becomes a controversy in Indonesia. Actually, what does land reclamation mean? Reclamation is the activity of establishing more land or adding land area on the water region. On a bigger scale, land reclamation result in artificial islands. Dubai is a state that success with reclamation. They successfully build two islands on the sea. They are Palm and World islands. Meanwhile Japan build Haneda airport successfully with reclamation. Why are they success to carry out reclamation? It's because they watch the Environmental Effect Analysis rule seriously.

Problem reclamation land in Indonesia, especially in north coast Jakarta is the rule of Environmental Effect Analysis which not eligible. It can cause a lot of negative impacts. Reclamation has tendency to decease natural ecosystem. Mukri Priyatna, director of WALHI said that reclamation in north coast of Jakarta had defect fish population. The effect, fisherman more difficult to catch fish and they have to sail more far than usual. This problem makes their income lower. The other problem, land reclamation does not help Jakarta's subsidence problem, it will even lead to other environmental problems and mainly be used by higher-income citizens.

We are as occupant, should be generous for this issue. Government has releases the rule about temporary termination of land reclamation process. We should support government way.

thejakartapost.com/academia/2016/04/07/qa-the-problem-with-jakartas-land-reclamation.html
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
hallo harry.. here some corrections from me.. i hope it will be useful.

Now dayNowadays, land reclamation becamebecomes the popular term in across the globeacross of globe because a lot of country ...

It'sIt is because they watch the Environmental ...

... reclamation in north coast of Jakarta had defect ( i guess the verb 3 of defect is defected) fish population

good job and keep practice
Riandi31 2 / 9  
hello hary
its about capital city of Indonesia
nice topic
i like it
i try to examine this essay

Reclamation has tendency to deceasedecrease natural ecosystem.

We are as occupant, should be generous for this issue. GovernmentThe Authority has releases the rule ...
We shouldmust support government way.it.

break a leg brother !!!
jomul01 14 / 14 1  
Hi Hari, here are my several suggestion

Now day, land reclamation becamebecomes the popular term in across the globe because a lot of country carry out it (you can changes it to since a lot of countries has been established it . Indonesia is one of the countries which is conducted reclamation.

On a bigger scale, land reclamation will result in artificial islands. Dubai is a state that issuccesssucceed with reclamation. They successfully buildbuilt two islands on the sea. They are Palm and World islands. Meanwhile Japan buildhas built Haneda airport successfully with reclamation.
Permata992 7 / 12  
Hallo hary, I left the comment in here. I hope it will useful for you.

Now dayNowadays , land reclamation became (...) because a lot of countrycountries carry out it.

Hary please pay attention with the grammar and the capital words. It is important to write a good essay. Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Controversy Land Reclamation in Jakarta