Writing Task II _ Contrusting dams to solve one of global warming's impacts

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Global warming is one of the biggest threats humans face in the 21st Century and sea levels are continuing to rise at alarming rates. What problems are associated with this and what are some possible solutions.

In 2000s, people witness the increasing sea levels at alert status as one of climate change's impacts. Inhabitants, then, experience flood as the most obvious matter that is being inflicted, thus building dams are the best solution for this phenomenon.

It goes without saying that due to the increasing sea level, wherever citizens go, flood is found. It is a situation when a large amount of water is covering settlement house and it completely interferes inhabitants. Later, it makes inhabitants difficult to do their activities like inability to go everywhere since they are trapped, and/or catching some disease like diarhea, malaria or cold. Reported from Queensland National Hospital, Australia, the number of patients suffering diarhea and malaria are jumping by 30% even when the city has been rained for two days.

However, this serious problem can cope with constructing dam in order to block the large amount of water. This is storage for the plenty of water to get the river flow be good, so there is no more water goes to land. This step in commonly believed as an effective solution as Egypt, New Zealand and Canada have applied it. In Egypt, for example, a dam built across the Nile has worked since 1903 till now to prevent flood.

Overall, global warming which raises sea levels inundates residences and bears problems. Nevertheless, sea barriers are proven to be a long-term solution to solve this phenomenon.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear Hujjatul, here are some advices for your writing, feel free to correct my responses,

It is a situation when a large amount of water ... -->
When a large amount of water is covering settlement house, it also completely interferes inhabitants

Later, it makes inhabitants difficult to do their
Later, it restricts inhabitants to do their routine of going everywhere. As they are trapped in there, they are prone to get common diseases caused by flood, such as, diarrhea, malaria and cold.

this serious problem can be solved by constructing dam in order to contain (hold or keep) large amount of water

hope it helps you to improve your writing,

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task II _ Contrusting dams to solve one of global warming's impacts