Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Whether convenience food is increasing low-priced and more popular in a number of nations

duongnguye 1 / 1  

In many countries, fast food is becoming cheaper and more available.

Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?

Whether convenience food is increasing low-priced and more popular in a number of nations ignites a heated debate. Quite a few people believe that it is affordable and convenient for engaged people while others cling to that junk food is detrimental to people's health. I am of the belief that this tendency has both positive and negative effects on the growth.

On the one hand, there are several primary justifications why fast food offers numerous benefits. Firstly, one of the significant advantages of fast food is that it is prepared and served quickly, convenient, and reasonable prices. Facts have shown that the prices average of a serving of fried chicken in KFC restaurants is about five dollars, which only waste of five minutes to cook, while preparing these meals at home we need to spend a lot of hours to go to supermarkets and cooking, and even higher costs. Secondly, emotionally, junk food bestows to satisfy children's craving. In addition, convenience food restaurants were decorated with beautiful interior, which bring about comfortable and attractive for teenagers. To illustrate, my niece who is really enjoyable every weekend when her parents take her to the Jolibe fast food restaurant.

On the other hand, however, there are some convincing reasons why convenience food brings substantial drawbacks for people's health. To begin with, consuming fast food leads to several serious diseases for people. Scientific studies have indicated that fast food is high in saturated fats and added sugars, calories, and processed preservatives, whereas low vitamins and minerals. As a consequence, it causes directly life-threatening illnesses such as high blood pressures, heart attacks, and cancer, which threaten seriously to people's health. Another disadvantage of convenience food is that depending on fast food results in sluggish habits, sedentary lifestyles, contributing to increasing obesity proportion in children. This leads heavy pressures to the medicine and healthcare systems, negatively affects the social development.

In conclusion, notwithstanding offering several benefits, junk food bestows plentiful of extreme drawbacks for people's health.

Home / Writing Feedback / Whether convenience food is increasing low-priced and more popular in a number of nations