The convenience and security enjoy more by the people who live in apartments

dil77 4 / 9 2  
This is for IELTS
Topic:
Some people prefer to live in a house, while others feel that there are more advantages to living in an apartment.
Are there more advantages than disadvantages of living in house compared with living in an apartment?

Everyone dreams for a better housing experience and housing preferences are wary among people due to various factors. Most common dwelling options available to the people in the contemporary world, are houses and sky-scrapping apartments. Although some concern about privacy and freedom in the apartments, it is argued that this living arrangement poses with more pros than cons compared to the houses. This position will be proven by looking at facts relate to convenience and security.

On the one hand, one's living experience should be attributed with convenience. For example, garbage collection and gas supply in many residencies in Colombo have arranged by the respective service providers and residents are free from engaging these sorts of chores. It is rare to see these sort of eclectic services are provided for house-dwellers in many cities. Thus, it is easy to see the freedom that enjoy by the people in the apartments.

On to the other hand, residencies typically provide with twenty-four hour security to the residents and their properties and it is yet another benefit apartment-dwellers enjoy. The success in this arrangement can be seen when compare the crime rates in these two housing options. A report published by the city police has clearly indicated that serious offences have reported mostly from area of outside the apartments. As this shows, residencies are the safer place to be lived compared to the houses.

After analyzing the convenience and security enjoy more by the people who live in apartments, it has been proven that residencies are the nice to be lived. It is thus hoped people would consider these housing-traits when selecting a living model for their well-being.
First, mention the purpose (IELTS in this case) in the title itself so that others would align their comments more with the task requirements. I have already provided you an approach to follow for this task.
odon 12 / 27 2  
Hi dil77.
I think your essay is good enough for me .
But I don't make sense this sentence.

one's living experience should be attributed with convenience.

Home / Writing Feedback / The convenience and security enjoy more by the people who live in apartments