'There are convincing factors for not wasting money on Space Exploration' - IELTS

Alicesh 3 / 4  
I have passed my previous ielts Writing General with 6.5 mark. For that exam I read several writings but I didn't write nothing on paper and I know it has been my mistake.

As I need 7 in Writing I have decided to write ... and now this is my second ( Really second completed one !!!!!!) I usually get tired in middle of that...

and now it is
I had to mention I wrote it without considering time and with lots of corrections but finally I wrote and so I am feeling good :)

I will be so thankful if you help me correcting that

Spent Money on Space Exploration is a complete waste of time

For development of science and technology, countries are investing a part of their budget into different scientific research areas and projects. Space exploration is considered one of those projects that considering the huge amount of money it requires, its efficiency has become doubtable. It is argued that this money can be spent on other beneficial areas and subject instead of some unplanned space exploration projects.

It is clearly obvious that while there are several important areas of research like health, diseases, industry to be invested on space exploration can not be a priority.There are lots of poor countries that spending money on developing their industry and welfare system has a higher degree of importance. In addition investing money on health problems and serious dangerous diseases is more beneficial for human being. While these higher priority areas exist why spending huge money for outer space?

Beside above reason the unknown goals of space exploration projects is another challenge. it is highly acceptable that having knowledge about surrounding word and outer space is necessary but several researchers are disagree with lots of space exploration projects as they do not follow a reasonable goal. Many of them are just because of some scientists' curiosity that is not a convincing reason for wasting huge amount of money.

At the end considering existence of several other high priority areas of research as well as the usefulness results of several space exploration projects are convincing factors for not wasting too much money on space exploration. However as an open and interesting area of research that can be somehow beneficial spending reasonably and planned on this area is beneficial.
dottedbow 1 / 1  
.... .Beside above reason the unknown goals of space exploration projects is another challenge. it is highly acceptable that having knowledge about surrounding world and outer space is necessary, but several researchers disagree with lots of space exploration projects as they do not follow a reasonable goal(It would be good if details about reasonable goal is added) . Many of them are just because of some scientists' curiosity that is not a convincing reason for wasting huge amount of money.

(I think this paragraph doesn't have close relation with the above paragraphs. Adding statements to support following sentence should be added) At the end considering existence of several other high priority areas of research as well as the useful results of several space exploration projects are convincing factors for not wasting too much money on space exploration. However as an open and interesting area of research that can be somehow beneficial spending reasonably and planned on this area is beneficial.(It would be great if interesting area of research was specified)

Home / Writing Feedback / 'There are convincing factors for not wasting money on Space Exploration' - IELTS