Cook meal at home or go out for a dinner

neo1989 8 / 15  
i hope some one take time and revise my article for me.

Would you prefer to go out to dinner or stay home and cook a meal?

I think both options have their own advantages and disadvantageous. The first options takes less time but the second option is more economical. After consideration of both options advantages and disadvantages I can come to the conclusion that second options is a better option for me.

First of all, I've recently graduated from university and I am looking for a job right now. Since I have a lot of free time, i can drive my car to shopping markets and buy necessary ingredients and prepare food at home. Also I think of cooking as a fun activity. For example I enjoy chopping tomatoes and potatoes and baking cake for myself and I think this attitude to cooking is the primary reason that I'm still interested in cooking and willing to spend my free time on cooking. Also some time I invite my friend to my house for dinner or lunch. Seeing that they are enjoying their food gives me more courage to go on.

Second of all, my parents are hardworking persons. They both work at a big company in our hometown and they are working at their offices most of the time. I am an only child and I am spending most of the time at home by myself. Since my parents weren't at home I had to prepare food myself. Since it is long time that I am cooking for myself and i have practiced cooking a lot I have become good cook. I have read a lot of recipes so far and I know what I should add to for example hamburger to make it more delicious. Considering that I am good at cooking and food that usually served at restaurants and fast foods are rather insipid makes more willing to prepare food at home.

In summary, as I have a lot of free time and I am good chef , i'm willing to take time and prepare food at home.
trungandhoai 7 / 20  
There are some grammar mistakes and sentence structrues in your essay that I would like to correct.

I think both options have their own advantages and disadvantageousdisadvantages. The first options takes less time but the second option is more economical. After consideration of both options advantages and disadvantages I can come to the conclusion that second options is a better option for me. . However when considering those following reasons I prefer the second option.

First of all, I've recently graduated from university and I am looking for a job right now. Since I have a lot of free time, i can drive my car to shopping markets and buy necessary ingredients and prepare food at home. Also I think of cooking as is a fun activity. For example I enjoy chopping tomatoes and potatoes and baking cake for myself and . I think this attitude (I am sorry but I don't get your idea. What is this attitude?) to cooking is the primary reason that I'm still interested in cooking and willing to spend my free time on cooking. Also some time I invite my friends to my house for dinner or lunch. Seeing that they are enjoying their food gives me more courage to go on.

Second of all , my parents are hardworking persons. They both work for a big company in our hometown and they are working at their offices most of the time. I am an only child and I am spendingspend most of the time at home by myself. Since my parents weren't aren't at home I hadhave to prepare food myself. Since it is long time that I am cookinghave cooked for myself and i have practiced cooking a lot I have become good cook(I think this sentence will do better: Since I have spent time cooking for myself a lot, obviously, I become a good cook). I have read a lot of recipes so far and I know what I should add to for example hamburger to make it more delicious. Considering that I am good at cooking and food that usually served at restaurants and fast foods are rather insipid makes more willing to prepare food at home . Besides, food served at restaurants are not healtful, which gives me more courage to have meal at home.

P/S: Overall, you should spend more time writting more and reading a lot. As I finishied reading your essay, I found that it not persuasive at all ( Sorry to say so ). You need to think more before writing down an essay. Usually, there 3 three reasons in a normal essay to support your opinion not 2. Besides, those 2 two reasons mentioned above are very similar. You should choose the 2 distinct ones to make your essay more persuasive and more insightful. That's my advice. Well, to sum up, do not give up writing essay, keep working and soon you will see your writing improve. Have a nice day :-)
OP neo1989 8 / 15  
thanks for your thoughtful response :D
I think both options have their own advantages and disadvantageous.

This sounds like a direct answer to your essay topic. I dont say it is wrong, but in an essay you need to display a bit of creativity. So, try and improve this sentence to give a very catchy entrance to your essay that would arouse the reader's interest. :)

An outdoor dinner in a cosy ambience would be a lovely idea. At the same time, a home cooked dinner too has its own merits.

Home / Writing Feedback / Cook meal at home or go out for a dinner