Essay on cooperation between nations

hafidgg 6 / 11  
Hello
please correct me. thanks

No country can progress without cooperation with other countries.
Success is something people can achieve easier when they cooperate with one another, than running towards it individually. Countries are in need to help each other to go further and faster in the development. No country has all what it needs and every nation needs to be in cooperation with others to be strong and offer its citizens prosperity and happiness. The core of this essay is showing the advantages of cooperation between nations.

No one is perfect, and no nation can live alone in a separate land in a good conditions. People need each other and the same is with countries; they have to cooperate for the advantage of all. Many positive aspects are there to be gained in cooperation. Economically speaking, countries can work together to invest in each others land and exchange imports and exports benefiting from discounts and giving their citizens the opportunity to enjoy the other's products and ideas and, can also give chance to people to work a broad and exchange experiences.

Countries should also be open their doors to others offering them education and other services. Students can share experiences and educational resources and researches. This is a good way to enhance science and research around the globe. Moreover, there must be field of studies on cultures and religion studies that can offer to students to understand others, respect and live with others in harmony. This leads to a peaceful world where every body can live and enjoy freedom.

Political issues are also very important and countries have to cooperate in this domain. No country can defend its rights alone.
Religion and cultural studies offer different nations' students to know and better understand the others and hence living in harmony and respect. Parctising this less disagreements are to be between countries and here would be no need for wars.

in my opinion nations around the globe are in need to each other . Every body likes to live in peace and enjoyment. Cooperation among nations is, in my point of view, a perfect solution to most of the world's crisis.
No country can progress without cooperation withfrom other countries. You could say "It would be very difficult for a country to progress...
Success is something people can achieve easier when they cooperate with one another, than running towards it individually... (I really like the way you said that :)No country has all of what it needs and every nation needs to be in cooperation with others to be strong and offer its citizens prosperity and happiness. The core of this essay is showing the advantages of cooperation between nations...this last sentence would actually be a perfect opening statement

Parctising this less disagreements are to be between countries and here would be no need for wars.Practicing the act of peaceful cooperation would greatly reduce or maybe even eliminate the potential for war...that sounds a bit more clear

Wow, this is BEAUTIFUL! I hope you win a Nobel peace prize someday, you are a very progressive and intelligent sounding person and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this essay! I'm not sure where you're from but just as a possibility, you might consider sharing some personal or specific examples of countries/conflicts/resolutions/trade etc. that you have been directly affiliated with. Either that or maybe a specific example in general. Just a thought. Well, I made a few revisions; your grammar needs a bit of polishing up but your message was quite clear and I wish more people thought like you Ismail.

Good Job and good luck!!
OP hafidgg 6 / 11  
Thanks lot Susan for the encouragements. I wish u spare little time to my new essay shortly.
I don't really understand this

cooperation withfrom other countries.
some enlightments please

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay on cooperation between nations