Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The core solution on traffic and pollution are raising the gasoline prices

ondemande20 5 / 6 2  
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective?

The core solution on traffic and pollution are raising the gasoline prices. According to my point of view, I disagree with this statement because there is still traffic even government has increasing the price of gas, and the pollution is causes from vehicle.

Traffic has become the worst nightmare for people in the city. Raising the gas price is not the best solution on decreasing the number of traffic. We have to consider making more mass transportation rather than raising the price because the benefit itself directly received by citizen. Study from the National Technology University in Singapore shows that japan has decreased the number of traffic over 60% by making mass transportation. As a result public transportation is the essential ones on decreasing traffic in every cities.

Generally people think that pollution is causes by gasoline. This statement is misunderstanding because pollution is come from the machine, which used fuel. In many cities, government has implementing the policy, which normalize used less carbon emission on people's vehicle. In my case, police will give people warning if their private vehicle produces large pollution in the cities. Others ways is advertise the Bike To Work programme also will decrease pollution level. A research from Oxford University shows that wrong type of gasoline, which is use in particular vehicle will produce more carbon emission compare with people who used right gas on their vehicle.

In conclusion, there are many ways how to tackle the issue of traffic and pollution. Rather than raising the price of gas, government can create mass transportation and check people's cars emission so they can control the pollution.

Home / Writing Feedback / The core solution on traffic and pollution are raising the gasoline prices